Chapter 22

Marissa's POV

It was getting late and it was pitch black outside many other groups of friends had come into the bar. People kept getting up on stage and singing. We were having a blast. Another group of girls came up to us.

"Hey girls"
M-"What do you want"
"Your men"

I turned around and looked at Dianne and Ellie. Ellie wasn't gonna give up Nick and Dianne definitely wasn't going to give up Joe.

M-"Sorry no can do"
"We'll compete for them"
Ellie-"No that's a stupid idea they came with us they're leaving with us"
"What are you scared you'll lose"
Ellie-"No"
"Okay then whoever can sing the best and dance the best on that stage wins"
Emily-"How many of us"
"Only one of you needs to do it"
Ellie-"Deal"

The other girls went away.

Marissa-"Ellie are you kidding me"
Ellie-"I'm competitive"
Emily-"No sh*t Sherlock"
Marissa-"This is basically a contest who can be the sexiest up there"
E & E & M-"Dianne"
D-"What"
M-"You can do it"
D-"What no"
El-"I can't dance"
Em-"I can't sing"
M-"I can't sing either"
D-"But but but-"
M-"Dianne your also the sexiest out of us"
D-"No I'm not"
El-"Shall I go ask Joe see what he says"
D-"Don't you dare... fine I'll do it"

A young girl gets up on stage with her guitar, we all turn to watch her. Dianne goes over and stands by Joe. Emily quickly whispers in my ear "Thank god Di agreed to do that"

Ellie-"I know right"
Marissa-"Now we've just got to hope Dianne actually is the sexiest in our group"
Emily-"Yep"
Ellie-"Oh boy"

One of the b*tches we encountered earlier wandered towards Joe and winked at him, the death stare Dianne gave her was amazing it really made me laugh but also that girl just provoked Dianne now Dianne's gonna fight even harder for her man. Here we go.

Dianne's POV

As that other girl laid eyes on Joe I felt anger build inside of me. Once she had walked onto the stage I followed swaying my hips as I went. Thank God I was wearing a jacket I was very nervous and my arms had become very goose-bumpy. The music started to play. What makes it worse is that the other girl and I both have to be on stage at the same time. Anyway, here we go!

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love