Chapter 16

Joe's POV

J-"I can't believe you were 7 when all that happened"
D-"I was only 7... I lived here until I was 20 when I moved to America to dance... I could never really bring myself to fly on planes for a long time but the couple that raised me well everyone on the island knew her and he was a pilot so he used to take me on his helicopter or his small plane I was actually supposed to go to America when I was 18 but I chickened out because of the size of the plane so two years later he flew me to America on his helicopter"
J-"Really"
D-"Yeah they are the best anyway I think I'm nearly done with the pipes"
J-"You're soaking"
D-"Well they were water pipes"

I giggled.

J-"I was going to say aren't you cold, you could always borrow a top of mine"
D-"Well in that case-"
J-"No you ruined it by being sarcastic"
D-"Oh that's how it is"
J-"Yeah that's how it is"
D-"Well I best be off then"

I was desperately trying to think of a reason for Dianne to stay but couldn't think of any that didn't make me sound crazy. Dianne and I left the tiny room we were in and went into kitchen diner where all the boys were stood. I was very aware that Dianne's top was very wet and was clinging to her body and was quite see-through. They all just looked at her, I got all protective and stood in front of her before grabbing her hand and leading her upstairs to my room.

J-"I changed my mind you can have one of my shirts"

Dianne giggled before saying thanks.

J-"What"
D-"You"
J-"What did I do"
D-"You full-on stood in front of me downstairs before dragging me up here"
J-"Your tops wet and slightly see-through"
D-"And"
J-"I know how a boys brain works"
D-"You're hilarious but thanks it was making me feel uncomfortable them all staring at me"
J-"I mean it's hard not to"
D-"I don't mind you staring at me"

I smiled before walking over to Dianne and placing a soft and meaningful kiss on her precious lips.

D-"My tops still wet and so is yours now"
J-"I'd rather get my top wet and kiss you then stay dry and not kiss you... that might just be the weirdest compliment I've ever paid someone"

We both burst out laughing.

D-"Well I'm glad it was to me"
J-"Same anyone else would be running, anyway here's a top"
D-"It smells like you"
J-"Is that good or"
D-"No that's definitely good, you make me feel safe so yeah it's definitely good"
J-"..."
D-"Why are you looking at me like that"
J-"One Your beautiful and two your talking and kissing a guy like me... I don't deserve a woman like you, you're far to perfect for me"
D-"Are you kidding me"
J-"No"
D-"Joe you're amazing, you're smart, you're absolutely hilarious, you are so talented like all those impressions you do, you're hot, you're, you're"

Dianne started to panic I don't think she meant the your hot one out loud. I walked closer to Dianne before kissing her passionately. To my surprise, she kissed back with the same amount of passion if not more. What a morning!

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love