Chapter 17

Dianne's POV

D-"By the way, those pipes won't last for much longer"
J-"But you fixed them"
D-"Yes but they are old"
J-"Oh so what should we do"
D-"Wellll you could come and stay with me well your friends in the villa and you with me"
J-"This isn't just a ploy to get into my pants is it?"
D-"You know what I take it back you can stay here in this crap place"
J-"Dianne"
D-"Nope"

Dianne jokily walked off. I grabbed her arm and dragged her back. I fell onto the bed and she fell on top of me. Dianne and I looked at each other before our lips crashed together. I sat up, still not breaking the kiss, Dianne was straddling me. We pulled apart to breathe. Dianne softly smiled at me, before pressing her lips back into mine. I tucked her hair behind her ear, before gently pulling her head closer; deepening the kiss. It was happening fast but I wasn't scared. When I say it's happening fast I mean me falling in love with Dianne. When I'm not with her I find myself thinking about her and missing her like crazy. I was lost in Dianne's eyes but was soon snapped out of it when she moved off of my lap and stopped kissing me.

J-"What are you okay"

Dianne just tipped her head towards the door, I turned around to see Byron stood there.

J-"Hi"
B-"Hi you enjoying yourself"
J-"Yeah I'm having a blast"
B-"Good for you also when did you start wearing lipstick"

I turned to Dianne and she just laughed before bringing her hand up to my face and wiping the lipstick off.

B-"Are you guys coming down"
J-"Urmm"
D-"Yeah"

We wandered downstairs, this time Dianne had my top on so her shirt wasn't sticking to her, I still had my arm around her waist though. I didn't really want to let go, I wanted to be as close to her as possible.

D-"I was saying to Joe before the pipes aren't gonna last much longer so if you want you guys can stay in my villa my friends are there but it's pretty big so there's definitely enough room"
Ca-"How long do you think the pipes will last"
D-"Probably a day maximum, this house is over a hundred years old and so are the pipes the sooner you get out of here the better"
Ja-"Thanks"
B-"How far away is your villa"
D-"It's less than 2 minutes away"
B-"Oh that's perfect"

The boys moved there bags to the villa.

J-"So am I staying with you at your place or"
D-"Yeah but don't get too excited there are two rooms"
J-"So one bedroom and the rest is like the kitchen and ba-"
D-"No two bedrooms you muppet...you look sad"
J-"I'm completely fine"

Even though Joe said it in a jokey way and was obviously not being serious my heart still sank when he said he was fine. I find myself wanting to be near to him as possible and if I'm not near him, I'm thinking about him. With men before they never really care about me and because of that, they don't know much about me and I don't particularly know much about them but with Joe, with Joe, there's something deeper.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love