Chapter 14

Joe's POV

J-"DIANNE GET BACK HERE NOW"
D-"NO, YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME"

She ran so fast down the beach. It was worth every bit of my energy trying to catch her though. She was laughing and it was contagious. I just had to laugh with her. Dianne ran into the sea the water ran through her hair. She looked back at me; her hair, her teeth, her eyes, her skin all shone in the moonlight like she was a star. A shooting star. When you see a shooting star your supposed to make a wish aren't you. I wished.
She stopped her arms were out wide and she was spinning around in the water laughing as she did. I walked over to her, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her plump red lips "what was that for" she said softly as I looked lovingly into her gorgeous brown eyes "It was for you, you're amazing, you're so beautiful and you don't know it which just makes me laugh and then your sense of humour which is the best and to top it all off you have this laugh, your laugh is so infectious I can't help but laugh with you" She pressed her lips back onto mine firmly "What was that for" I said half making a joke out of what she just said and half truly wanting to know the answer "It's for you, your not like any other men I've ever met" "That's because all those other men where boys" "Even then your not like anyone else, in the best way possible... I'm so happy I met you Joe" I smiled. I felt my playful side come back "You're happy I'm ecstatic" I said before lifting her up and spinning her around. "D how is it that even when I'm dizzy you still look beautiful" "Because I am" I burst out laughing "And there's your sense of humour"

Dianne speed-walked off away from me.

J-"Where are you going"
D-"Come on"
J-"What are we doing"
D-"We're taking my boat out to sea"
J-"What at this time"
D-"Yes at this time it's only time you can see it"

When we reached her boat, we were soon out at sea. Dianne looked so confident on the boat, she really looked in her element.

D-"Right look up at the sky, what do you see"
J-"A mainly dark blue sky with a few stars and a big moon"
D-"Okay"
J-"Why did you ask me that"
D-"You'll see"

Dianne steered the boat in front of a huge cliff, we were stationery in a little mini cave. I just stared at Dianne confused.

D-"Look out at the sky now, what do you see"
J-"Woah"
D-"Told you you'd see"
J-"The sky it's dark blue, light blue, purple and there are so many stars, where did they come from"
D-"They were always there but the light from the city is too bright and you can't see them but in this little cave thing there's no trace of a city being nearby, it would be pitch black if it wasn't for the sky"
J-"It's beautiful, how do you know about all these amazing places"
D-"I used to live here didn't I"
J-"You're a remarkable person did you know that"
Dianne blushed.
J-"I think you're the best person in the world, Nope... the universe"
Dianne blushed more.
J-"You're cute when you blush"
Dianne quickly brought her hand up to her cheek feeling the newly formed redness.
D-"Well you're being very nice"

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love