Chapter 4

Joe's POV

Dianne ran off back to her friends, I turned around to continue helping out.

C-"Urmm sorry are you just gonna pretend like nothing happened"
J-"Connor I don't know what you're on about"
C-"Whoever that woman was you just talked to her with a firm amount of confidence and you didn't stumble"
J-"Yeah and I sounded like a holidaymaker"
C-"Okay that aside, you've never done that in your life also why did it seem you guys knew each other"
J-"Because I bumped into her earlier at the airport"
C-"Wait do you not have a crush on her because your acting awfully calm and normally around women, you turn into this nervous and skittish weirdo"
J-"Thanks Connor, you're amazing at dishing out compliments"
C-"You know what I mean and anyway, if you don't have a crush on her there is something wrong with you because her body is amazing and I'd like a piece of it"
J-"Excuse me"
C-"I said her body is amazing and I'd like a piece of it"
J-"Connor Dianne's not an object there is much more to a person than just there body"
C-"Sorry Dad"
J-"Connor if I had a daughter and she started dating a guy like you I would be so disappointed and it wouldn't be in her"
Connor went quiet.
C-"I'm sorry, I wouldn't even want my daughter to date a guy like me"
J-"Sorry I had to say something it's just one of my pet peeves"
C-"I understand it's a good pet peeve to have"
...

C-"I'm sorry, I wouldn't even want my daughter to date a guy like me"J-"Sorry I had to say something it's just one of my pet peeves"C-"I understand it's a good pet peeve to have"

We arrived at our villa and put all our bags in our rooms, it was late when we landed so we went straight to a restaurant to get dinner. I got the steak and fries, which was very nice.

Caspar-"Ooo lets go to the bar"
Joe-"What"
Jack-"Yeah apparently it's like a nightclub"
Joe-"What do you mean"
Byron-"Everyone's up dancing"
Oil-"This is gonna be good"
Joe-"No it's not"

We went to the 'bar' that might as well be a nightclub. With its bright lights and loud music. I went straight to the bar and sat down. I planned on staying on the same stool the whole night, I know I said I was gonna change my ways and be this outgoing person but I'm wussing out. I can't do it. This is gonna be a long night.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love