Chapter 3

Joe's POV

There she is. There's Dianne, the young woman I bumped into earlier. She's getting the same flight as me. She sounded slightly Australian, anyway I'm not great with recognizing accents so there's no point guessing... I can't stop thinking about Dianne. Her fiery, electric red hair and her calming aura. The way she smiles, her accent wherever it's from. Just her. I can't stop thinking about her. I get butterflies when I do though yet every time I see her I feel calm again. I'm thanking god Dianne wasn't hurt when I knocked her over. When I knocked her over at first she seemed shocked but then her face softened and she smirked as I said 'I'm sorry'. The right side of her delicate red lips raised upwards and she stared directly into my eyes. I wouldn't be thinking of her if she hadn't smirked and looked me directly in the eye. Dianne's eyes are perfect. On the inside they are pure hazel, then in the middle, they are honey brown, then on the outside, they are chestnut brown. She has so much character and soul in her eyes. You know the saying 'eyes are the windows to the soul'. Her soul is like nothing I've ever seen. It was bright and happy, filled with meadows and rainbows, run on; hope, faith, courage, inspiration and motivation, it was heaven.

Caspar-"JOE wake up"
Byron-"Bro you've been asleep ever since we took off"
Jack-"You kept smirking whilst you were asleep as well"
Connor-"Weren't thinking about a girl were we"
Joe-"What no... maybe"
Oli-"Joe"
Joe-"Fine yes I was"
Caspar-"Anyone we know"
Joe-"Definitely not, now stop asking questions and get off the plane"
...

We were at baggage claim at the airport, it had taken our flight longer to get through customs so kindly the airport staff ask everyone who was there, which wasn't a lot, to just start taking peoples bags off the conveyer belt and call out there names. Connor and I were some of the few people who were there. So far I had taken 2 bags off, one belonged to a kind old man and the other belonged to a thankful single mum. Another bag was coming my way I pulled it off, jeez it was heavy, I called out its owners name, the red-haired woman came running over from earlier.

J-"Here's your bag Dianne"
D-"Thanks Joe"
J-"Sorry again about earlier"
D-"It's okay I wasn't hurt"
J-"Good, have a great holiday"

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love