Chapter 18

Dianne's POV

The boys had settled in now and everyone was heading to bed. Joe and I wandered on over to my place, his bags were thankfully already there.

J-"Where am I sleeping"
D-"You can stay in what would normally be my room and I'll sleep in the spare room"
J-"Why? I can stay in the spare room"
D-"Believe me you don't want to it's freezing in there at night"
J-"Why"
D-"Because the heater broke and there are no windows"
J-"..."
D-"And because I don't normally stay in there I never bothered fixing it and then I moved to America so I couldn't fix it"
J-"Oh well now I feel bad I can sleep in there seriously"
D-"No it's fine I'll be alright"
J-"Okay if you're sure"

We went to bed. As soon as I got into the room I was freezing. Freezing. I just laid there. I'm pretty sure 30 minutes had gone by and I was now shivering. Why is it so cold? I turned around hoping it would make me warmer and it did. I saw Joe stood at the doorway, I just smiled so, did he. He walked over to me and scooped me up into his arms. I tucked my head into Joe's chest as he carried me to his bed. He placed me onto the bed before walking over to the other side and hopping in.

D-"I was cold"
J-"I know I could practically hear you shivering"
D-"I'm still cold"
J-"Come here"

Joe shuffled closer to me and I shuffled backwards. He wrapped his arms around me, making me feel a lot warmer, he held my hands making them warm as well.

J-"Your hands are freezing"
D-"I told you I was cold"

Joe kissed my head which just made me fall in love with him even more. That's right I'm in love for the first time in my life, and I'm petrified. He is English for god sakes I don't live in England. I turned around so my head was tucked into his chest. Joe pulled me closer to him if I could be any closer. Our legs were tangled together. I was officially in love.

Joe's POV

When I was in the bed without Dianne it felt weird, I felt cold even though I wasn't, unfortunately for Dianne she actually was cold. I contemplated going to get Dianne for about 30 minutes before I plucked up the courage to. When she was lying next to me I instantly felt whole like I was home. I've obviously never even slept in the same bed as Dianne yet but In some way, it felt so natural and normal. Jeez, I was falling for Dianne. Nope don't lie Joe. You're in love with Dianne. I was officially in Love.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love