Chapter 6

Joe's POV

The awful music kept getting louder and louder and Dianne and I were struggling to have a proper conversation.

J-"HEY DO YOU WANNA GET OUT OF HERE"
D-"YEAH I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU"

Dianne took my arm and I guided us out of the busy bar. A wave of cool night air hit us as soon as we were out of that place.

J-"I can hear you know"
D-"Yeah and we don't have to scream"
J-"Always a bonus"

We walked across the wooden footpath that looked out onto the beach it was lit up by gentle street lights. We walked talking about our lives for 15 minutes before the conversation ended and I stopped us.

J-"So what do you wanna do"
D-"What do you mean"
J-"Well it's 11 pm and you don't seem tired at all and I'm not either and I'm gonna blame that on jet lag, so what do you wanna do"
D-"What can we do at this time"
J-"We could dance"
D-"What"
J-"I'm awful at dancing but you said you were a professional dancer"
D-"Well there's no music"
J-"Sure there is"
D-"Where"
J-"Listen to the waves and trees"

The sides of her delicate lips lifted upwards and her dimples showed. Her happiness gives you a warm glow and you can't help but be happy around her. As cliche as it is we danced the night away. The moonlight bounced off of Dianne's delicate skin and it's reflection shined bright in her perfect eyes. Her body moved smoothly like silk and the gentle crashing of the waves added to the utopia that was surrounding me. What a night!

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love