Chapter 27

Joe's POV

The thing that scares me the most at the moment is losing Dianne and having to talk about it. I know we are going to have to at some point today since it is our last. The fact that tomorrow I might not fall asleep with Dianne next to me, I won't be able to kiss her goodnight or good morning anymore scares the life out of me. I wish I could think or a good enough reason to stay. We were having lunch and we were sat in silence, I knew we were both thinking about the same thing, how could you not? it's the elephant in the room.

J-"Dianne"
D-"..."
J-"What do we do"
D-"I don't know"
J-"..."
D-"All I know is it would be horrible for me to ask you to move to America and for you to ask me to move to England"
J-"Yeah that's not an option m"
D-"I think I we may have just answered the question"
J-"No"
D-"Yes we both just have to go back to our normal lives"
J-"It's not gonna be easy"
D-"Whoever said life was"
J-"I love so much"
D-"I love you too"

Dianne stood up and came and sat on my lap. We both hugged each other so tight, it almost turned into a competition.

D-"Maybe at some point we'll cross paths again"
J-"Yeah"
D-"It'll be like one of those romantic comedies"
J-"Yes but in them they both see each other again and they have families of there own"
D-"Well we better hope it sooner rather than later then"
J-"Yeah any man would lucky to have you"
D-"Not nearly as lucky as another girl would be to have you"

Tears slowly fell from our faces. Our heads rested against each other as we smiled but still cried. I don't think anything has ever hurt me so much in my life, how could I let her go? She's the love of my life!

Dianne's POV

We had arrived at the airport both of us still in tears. We hadn't left each other's side.

J-"What gate are you?"
D-"4"
J-"I'm 2 we're opposite each other"
D-"..."
J-"I know"

I burst into tears I had no more loving words to say to Joe. He knew how I felt, he knows I love him with my whole heart, he knows I would die for him, he knows that I wished we could spend the rest of our lives together, he knows me. Which is more than I can say about anyone I've ever met. Joe is special and will always be. It was the final boarding for our gates we kissed one last time. It was quite a salty kiss because neither of us had stopped crying since lunch. We reluctantly walked away from each other and to our gates. I can't leave Joe can I?

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
~In Case you don't follow my Instagram I am taking a break from something deeper and am going to be doing a Christmas story when the Christmas story is over I will return to something deeper~
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love
•When Christmas Comes to Town