Chapter 19

Joe's POV

I woke up and Dianne wasn't next to me but I still felt at home so I knew she wasn't far. She walked in with her hair up in a messy bun and one of my shirts on.

J-"You're wearing my top"
D-"I am"
J-"You look better in it than I ever could"
D-"Thanks"
J-"You're blushing"
D-"And you're cute"
J-"You think I'm cute"
D-"Yeah and you're also kinda hot"

Dianne got back into bed next to me.

J-"Kinda hot"
D-"Very"
J-"Very, wow Miss Buswell you are too kind"

Dianne climbed onto my lap. We both smiled. I tucked Dianne's hair behind her ear as she leaned closer to me. My hands wrapped around her back and crept up her shirt, well my shirt. I found her scar and traced it with my fingers she shivered.

J-"Sorry"
D-"No it's fine I like it"
J-"You sure"
D-"I haven't told anyone about the scar you're the only person, I trust you, Joe"

Dianne pulled apart from me slightly, we looked at each other in the eye. I could seriously never get over how beautiful her eyes are. We both slowly leaned in; her warm delicate lips pressed against mine. We pulled apart and I whispered, "I love you D" She looked shocked but she was smiling she climbed off my lap but was still sat really close.

D-"Joe I-"
Marissa-"Dianne are you up"

Marissa walked in. What was Dianne about to say?

M-"You two need to get ready Joe you and your friends are going to someplace I can't remember where and Dianne I have no idea what we are doing"
D-"Good plan"
M-"Thanks"

Dianne jumped out of bed and went running over to her wardrobe. I also got out of bed to get changed.

D-"Joe I'll be at the villa"
J-"Okay see you there"

What was Dianne going to say? Was she going to say she loved me back? Was she going to say it's too soon? Was she going to say she doesn't love me? If only Marissa hadn't walked in, I would know.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love