Chapter 38

Joe's POV

Dianne drove us to the place which was strange for some reason it never connected in my mind that she could drive or that you even drive here. When we reached the street Dianne's face lit up as cliche as it is. It made me smile seeing how happy she was.

D-"Look at that house"
J-"Mhm"
D-"Can we go and look at that one there's like three for sale but only that one will have a beach view as it's on the right side of the road for it"
J-"Yeah let's go"

In all fairness the house was stunning, I can see why Dianne adored this street so much. It didn't look like the other houses that I had seen so far, they were all very wooden and old.

J-"How come where we are now there are no houses like this"D-"Because it's an old village so it's been around for hundreds of years whereas this place hundreds of years ago would have been a field or something else"J-"Oh

D-"Because it's an old village so it's been around for hundreds of years whereas this place hundreds of years ago would have been a field or something else"
J-"Oh... the house is fairly big"
D-"That's good we have a baby on the way"
J-"Exactly"

We stepped inside and Dianne's face broke into a huge grin. She started looking around the place like a child she was getting so excited.

D-"We could put some of the babies stuff here so whilst we are sat down the baby can still play and over here is where we can put draws of some sort at least in an effort to keep everything neat"
J-"Definitely"
D-"Look at the kitchen"
J-"Wow this is a beautiful kitchen"
D-"Let's go upstairs, there are five bedrooms including the master suite"
J-"Plenty of room for relatives to visit"
D-"The master suite and two of the other bedrooms have en-suites"
J-"That's handy"

Dianne walked into the master suite so quickly I couldn't quite keep up. When I got there as well she was sat on the bed looking at the sea, she was holding her stomach and was very emotional.

J-"You okay"

She didn't reply she just shuffled over on the bed so there was room for me to sit down. I sat down and hugged Dianne from the side.

D-"It's beautiful"
J-"That's a why we are going to move here"
D-"But"
J-"No Dianne, I can guarantee I will not see this look on your face looking around any properties in England or even elsewhere on the island, and that look on your face is pure happiness and excitement"
D-"..."
J-"You've already started to think where we can put stuff and we are only looking around the place for the first time, you love the view so much that it's making you cry, this is the look on your face that I want to see for the rest of our lives when we get married when our babies born, all the time"

Dianne slowly nodded before standing up.

D-"This, I want this Joe"
J-"I know"

Dianne cried again this time it was almost because she was sorry to me. I walked over and hugged her.

J-"You do realise this means we are moving to Hawaii"
D-"I know"
J-"I won the whole argument"
D-"Mhm but that's the only argument you'll ever win for the rest of your life"
J-"You know I was thinking that"
D-"Mhm your gonna be a husband soon"
J-"And a dad"
D-"Yep two for the price of one"
J-"Sorry What"
D-"Meaning marriage and a baby"
J-"Oh right for a second I thought you meant we are having twins"
D-"Oh no what a nightmare that would be"
J-"Phew you scared me then"

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love
•When Christmas Come To Town