Chapter 37

The next day of my stay I spend it by touring around the area. I ordered a breakfast at my villa and rent a golf cart so I could tour around. It’s a big resort, a luxurious resort to be exact and I want to see it for myself.

All the villas are painted in white while their roof is in it’s royal blue color. Like those houses in Greece. Pero hindi sila dikit dikit at may kanya kanyang lote at iba iba halos ang sukat. The place is to big and it has a golf course on the other side.

Big pools, and they have at least six in total. From small up to large pools. And of course the ocean and there is also a cliff where you can stay for a the view and also jumped in it kung ganun ka katapang.

They have all the adventure trip included but I’m not up for it this time. Especially when I’m alone and just wanting to have a peace of mind. When I went back to my villa I decided to swim in the ocean for a while. Hotness of the sun never bothered me and just dipped in hanggang sa mag sawa.

And when I was ready to leave the place I opened my phone and all the messages and voicemail came in sabay sabay. I read how my mom wants to know how I am kaya nireplayan ko agad ito na pauwi na. Carlos even cursed me to death dahil sa kalokohan ko and even told me what they did for Rain.

That Rain went to the office and even Alex texted me that. And how Carlos assist them to my house and to my parents’ house. Kaya dali dali din akong sumakay ng sasakyan at pinaandar ito agad. Carlos even told me that Brianna talked to Rain that’s why I called Bri.

‘heey!’ bati nito sakin.

“did you talked to Rain?” bungad ko dito.

‘oh… yeah yesterday sa restaurant ng kaibigan niya… I’m sorry if I insisted Carlos to tell me about it’

“it’s fine… what did you talked about?”

‘I said my apologies Ray… I thoughg she won’t forgive me… but God… she is really nice and has a pure heart’

“I know Bri” napangiti naman ako sa sinabi ko.

‘yeah… that’s why you fall for her hard… but she is looking for you… and I told her baka nasa island ka… I never been there kaya baka lang kako andun ka… ‘cause tita Emily told them as well that you’re leaving. Yun lang naman ang naisip kong pupuntahan mo so baka kako nandun ka… did you talked already?’

“how was my mom involve?”

‘well I went there as well to say my apologies and she told me that Rain was there as well with Carlos and Jes? Not sure… then yun, doon ako sumunod sakanila. It was a good chance that’s why I grab it… oh and I posted my apologies on line. Check it later if you can. She even posted something for me’ she said it cheerfully.

“thank you Bri… I’ll talk to her soon when I get back. I’ll see you soon”

‘yeah! See you!’ saka kona din naman ito pinatayan ng tawag.

Truthful to what she said, I checked her social media accounts and I saw her post that directly too Brianna. And they are fine in it kaya okay na ako doon kung sakali. Another peaceful mind for her now that Brianna is okay for the both of us.

Dumiretcho naman na ako agad sa bahay ni Rain. Inabot nadin naman ako ng gabi sa daan dahil dumaan pa akong opisina para pumirma sa mga papel na kailangan. Pag dating ko doon ay sumalubong sa akin ang security sa may gate at sinabing wala ito doon kahapon pa.

“yesterday?! Where did she go?”

“hindi ko naman ho alam sir. Pero may dalang bag si ma’am” tango ko rito.