chapter 41

The proposal was surreal. I never thought that he’ll ask me to marry him that same day that we became officially together. It started with a giving messages from my parents to him. And even Jes included herself kaya he joined. And I thought it was just a simple message like the others gave but he made me cry because of that.

And I never expected him to be that ready dahil the ring was just in his pants all along. Ang haba ng message niya and I thought ako din makakapag message or at least answer him pero I became speechless and just cried in front of everyone.

After he putted the ring in my finger he stood up at napatayo rin ako rito and just hugged him. Tinago pa ako nito para lang mahalikan dahil naka tingin sa amin lahat and every one congratulated us. Mom and tita Emily was crying even Jes and I was so over whelmed.

I hugged my dad and my kuya for it and even tito Sac. And also to Rav and say how happy they were sa ginawa nito. Hindi ako halos naka hinga sa pangyayaring yun even after we went home. I was happy and just stares at my engagement ring and God! Iniyakan ko nanaman iyon.

Rav stayed with me and even pictured the ring in my hands and posted it publicly. He wanted everyone to know that I am his kaya hindi na niya nilihim pa iyon. I savor that moment and just hugged Rav until I woke up.

The next day he planned our wedding immediately. She called our mom and even the organizer and planned everything that we needed and he wanted to get wedd after three months of preparation.

I was shocked! Hindi kopa na aabsorb yung sing-sing sa kamay ko tapos pinaplano na niya agad agad yung kasal. And in three months! The shortest time kung pwede pa daw iklian gagawin niya para lang makasal kami.

I even joked to him that we are married pero hindi daw kasi kasali yun. He even asks some lawyers if we can revise the date of our marriage after the real wedding. It was possible for the documents that are needed kaya yun daw agad ang aasikasuhin namin.

We listed every guest that we have. At hinayaan na ang organizer na mag ayos nun and my maid of honor of course. Which was Jes na mas marami pang tanong kesa sakin patungkol sa mga kakailangan sa kasal.

At hindi lang yun, even mom and tita Ems was joining the charade about it kaya natatawa ako sa mga itchura nila kapag nag pupunta silang office ko. Naloloka nadin ang wedding organizer sakanila kaya sumisingit si Rav kapag labo labo na ang lahat.

“will you all calm down for a bit?! Rain should be the one that deciding for every detail and you should support her to that. Ginugulo niyo lang lalo” reklamo nito one time.

“I actually pick everything that I want… the color theme should be forest green. And the flowers that all I wanted to be is the white star gazer and a white rose. Lahat white with a touch of green roses sana kung available that month” natahimik naman lahat nung time na yun at nakahinga ng maluwag ang organizer.

I told her kasi to just let those girls rant about what they want because ako parin naman ang mag dedesisyon sa gusto ko. Naawa na ako sakanya kaya siningit kona iyon. Pero kala ko tapos na sila, marami pa pala kaya pati ako nahihilo nadin sa tatlo.

Until I decided to not let them join kapag may meeting. I even told the organizer to block the numbers of those three women in my life dahil nang gugulo lang sila. Though mom busied herself to design my gown. Rav and I design it together at hindi kona pinabago pa yun sa gusto ni mommy.

While tita Emily was the one who will bake our cake. Kaya nag bake siya ng iba’t ibang flavors ng cake at pinag isip na ako nito ng gusto kong design. But I decided to have nude three layered cake with a forest green star gazer fondant in it at hinayaan ko nalang siya ang mag design nun.