02

Are you ready?

Are you ready?

-

-

-

-

-

"FUCK! Kim fucking Taehyung! I'm going to kill you. You fucking Aaaggh! Oh! You dumb fag!" Curses and insults were filing out of Jeongguk's mouth and Kim Taehyung behind him was slightly confused. No, not by the insults. Insults were common between the two boys. But by the fact-

"Dude, I literally have my cock buried in your ass right now. And you're calling me a fag?" Taehyung stopped his thrusting and waited for a witty response from the younger male, who was bent over Taehyung's ebony table in his office, his hands gripping the edges of it.

"Don't try to act smart with me, Kim. Now get the fuck on with your job" Jeongguk snapped, obviously frustrated at the loss of pleasure in his bottom half. And it was getting really uncomfortable for him as Taehyung's dick was just buried in Jeongguk's ass without any movement.

"Not until you apologize for calling me a fag" Taehyung said as he pulled out all the way before slamming it back into Jeongguk. The younger boy mewled.

"Oh for fuck's sake Kim. Just do it. I ain't apologizing to your filthy ass"

"Ok, then, so be it. You ungrateful pigheaded prick" Taehyung started to slowly pull out of Jeongguk. Jeongguk suddenly panicked. He was horny when he came to Taehyung's office that morning. Not having had a good fuck in weeks, the gorgeous Kim Taehyung seemed to draw him towards the older boy like metal towards a magnet.

But it was a bad idea. A very bad idea at that. Because they were sworn rivals since birth. But at the moment, it didn't matter to Jeongguk, because all he needed was a cock and whom it was attached to, didn't matter.

Taehyung was irritated. "Go fuck yourself then" He said, while he continued to pull out of the younger, teasingly slow. Jeongguk whimpered. "No no! Wait. Stop. I'm a fag too, okay? Now fuck me" Jeongguk said, desperately.

A sly smirk formed in Taehyung's lips. "Needy are we, baby boy?" Taehyung's voice was low and seductive.

"Don't fucking call me that." Jeongguk was gritting his teeth.

Taehyung let out a low chuckle and continued to pound into the younger male. They both grunted and moaned as they were both regaining their high.

"Ugh you're so tight. When was the last time you got fucked?"

"G -go fuck yourself" Jungkook snapped.

"Fuck, no. I'm currently fucking you" Taehyung responded duh tone.

Taehyung was pounding into Jeongguk at an inhuman speed. Skin slapping noises and their lewd moans were the only sounds that can be heard in Taehyung's huge office.