29

Hiiii! OMG 20K!!! tysm you guys are the best and i love all your comments! I love reading them and replying to them ya'll are hella cute

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

"I hope you'd enjoy the free samples you were given. It's been a pleasure to introduce my new product to all of you, my friends. Thank you" Taehyung ended his introductory speech on the new whitening cream. Applause rose from the crowd before him, many smiling at him and others speaking to each other or observing the small carton of the cream they were handed.

He could see his parents in the audience, clapping and grinning at him proudly. Taehyung smiled at them before he descended from the stage. His parents had decided to attend, since it's the last day of the summit and because it was an important day to Tan Corporation.

Taehyung took a seat next to Jeongguk, who smiled as Taehyung came over to the empty seat. The two men had decided that it'd be appropriate for them to sit beside each other, without any discussion the previous day, since they are the organizers of the event.

Taehyung nodded at Jeongguk in approval. Taehyung had noticed that Jeongguk was tenser that day, since his father and his Aunt had attended the event too.

The summit was coming to an end and Taehyung could say he was distracted enough throughout the day not to break down any moment after seeing Jackson peck Jeongguk's cheek in the parking lot that morning. He had cried himself to sleep the previous night; feeling useless and disappointed in himself. He hated himself for the situation he'd put himself in; and for what he did to Jeongguk. After all, maybe Taehyung deserved this kind of sadness.

Maybe Jeongguk was dating Jackson. Maybe he had moved on from Taehyung. Whatever that had happened with Jeongguk, Taehyung needed to confess. Or else he wouldn't be able to live with himself for the rest of his life. He didn't want to live the rest of his life like this. Or even live at all.

The summit ended in after a few hours. Businessmen and women came up to Jeongguk and Taehyung to congratulate them and bid their goodbyes. Jeongguk having had announced the launch of his own product, a new version of their headphone series. He could see Jeongguk talking to his father and aunt. The older man with greying hair had a scowl resting in his face. Taehyung figured it was permanent by now, since he always had it, no matter venue or situation. Shouldn't he be happy that his son did great a great job? With everything?

Taehyung hated him. The amount of times he had fucked the depression out of Jeongguk, depression caused by Jeongguk's own father, was uncountable.

Taehyung sighed, seeing the father and aunt taking their leave. Taehyung's eye was caught by Jeongguk's aunt Taehyung's eyes widened seeing her looking at him, a suspicious smirk playing at her lips. What game is she playing? Taehyung thought and ignored her, turning away and walking towards his parents.