20

We're already 20 chapters in and this baby is growing so fast. And! 6k reads ya'll! You lovely butterflies are amazing💗

 And! 6k reads ya'll! You lovely butterflies are amazing💗

Trigger warning! Violence/angst, homophobia

_
_
_
_
_
_
_

"Oh my god you guys were so loud"

Jeongguk stopped dead in his tracks.

He turned around towards the voice, panic eating him from the inside. There, in the living room, was Jin.

Jeongguk gulped. "I-I wasn't-"

Jin laughed. The sound reminded him of a windshield wiper, honestly. He could've found it funny elsewhere, in another situation, but at that moment, Jeongguk was terrified.

"Whoa, buddy, chill. You look like pig in a slaughterhouse" Another laugh.

"Please don't tell anyone" Jeongguk begged.

Jin's expression turned serious. "Wow, Jeongguk. I never thought you'd be the one to do something like this. Sleeping with the enemy? I wonder what your aunt will think if she hears this"

"P-please don't!" Jeongguk felt like crying.

"You're standing on thin ice, kid"

"I know! Do you think I don't know the risk of what I'm doing? Please don't tell anyone, Jin, Please!"

"Jeongguk?" another voice.

Oh fuck me.

Jeongguk was officially fucked. Standing a few feet away from Jeongguk was Namjoon.

"H-Hyung" Jeongguk whimpered.

"What are you doing here? Wait, why are you shirtless?"

Oh, right, he was shirtless too. Who even walks around shirtless in someone else's house like it's their own? Jeongguk's whole body was covered with fading and new blotches of different sizes, shapes and colors. Anyone could say what he'd been up to.

"Because we fuck" Taehyung was descending down the stairs coolly, in all his half-naked, shirtless glory.

"You WHAT?" Namjoon was bewildered.

"Funny, isn't it, Joon?" Jin chuckled.

"What even- I really thought that you were smarter than this, Taehyung. Sleeping with your family's enemy since decades? "

"What?! He's really good in bed!" Taehyung defended himself.

"That's not the point!" Namjoon said.

"Look. You better keep your mouths shut about this, okay? Or I'm telling everyone that Namjoon likes Jin in lingerie"

"Don't you fucking dare!" Jin shouted.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You guys are the kinkiest pair I've ever seen. For real"