36

_______

_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Jeongguk groaned against the cold glass of the shower cubical of Taehyung's bathroom as Taehyung repeatedly slammed his cock in and out of him. His cheek was flat against the glass and the heat from the shower had fogged it up, the water running freely as Taehyung and Jeongguk were involved with themselves, the purpose of coming to the bathroom in the morning long forgotten.

Taehyung's hand was wrapped tightly around Jeongguk's throat, giving it a good squeeze and Jeongguk was having a hard time breathing. Taehyung's body was pressed against Jeongguk as he continuously fucked Jeongguk, chasing his euphoria. His hot breath fanned against Jeongguk's neck from time to time and a deep groan would escape Taehyung's throat, sending shivers down Jeongguk's whole body.

"Ah! Fuck Tae!" Jeongguk moaned, his palms flat against the glass and curling from time to time with pleasure. He threw his head back against Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung's grip on Jeongguk's throat momentarily loosening as he did.

Taehyung pulled out suddenly, which had Jeongguk whimpering in surprise and pleasure. Without a single word Taehyung grabbed the younger from the shoulders and turned him around, so that he was facing Taehyung. The next thing Jeongguk knew, Taehyung was lifting him up from his thighs and Jeongguk wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist. Jeongguk's back was pressed against the cold glass and it made him shiver.

But that's not the only thing that made a chill go up his spine. Taehyung was staring at him with his chocolate eyes, that had darkened with lust and hunger. The intensity of them had Jeongguk breathless. If Jeongguk didn't know him better, he'd be scared.

Taehyung entered him again, and Jeongguk whimpered into Taehyung's neck, burying his face there. Taehyung groaned with each thrust and Jeongguk could only moan loudly while he pulled Taehyung's wet locks as he was nearing his release. Taehyung let out a loud groan as he came inside Jeongguk and the moment he felt cum fill him up, he too came, untouched, soiling both his and Taehyung's wet stomachs.

Taehyung pulled out and placed Jeongguk back on his feet, who had a hard time trying to stand up straight. After being fucked rough the previous night as well as in the morning, his ass felt almost numb now. Taehyung was quick to wrap his arms around Jeongguk and pull him close to his body in an embrace. He slowly led them both under the shower so the hot water washed over both of their bodies. Cum dripped down Jeongguk's thighs and he looked down to see it getting mixed with the water around his feet. Taehyung followed his lover's gaze and smirked, upon seeing his cum dripping down his thighs.

"I'm going to meet my parents and go to the office. I need to prepare for whatever comes next. And my father was discharged." Taehyung said as he took a sponge and soaped it up. He turned off the shower and started cleaning Jeongguk with the sponge.

"Are you going to tell them what happened with Rose?" Jeongguk asked in a small voice. Taehyung knelt in front of Jeongguk and started soaping his thighs and legs. His hands moved to his ass and cleaned there, fingertips brushing against his hole making Jeongguk stumble forward and hold onto Taehyung's shoulders.