37

_______

_
_
_
_
_
_
_

The VIP lounge of one of the hotels owned by RM corporation was ignited with mellow lights. The comfortable chairs and couches took up space in the large room. Taehyung sat in one of them, dressed in a newly designed Gucci suit, a leg thrown over the other. In that large room sat four of the most powerful people of south Korea.

The four businessmen were in control of South Korea's biggest family bussinesses. They were known for their hard efforts that brought their companies to the places they're now. They were known to be honest and humble. That honesty and humbleness is what made them so popular, not only in South Korea, but the whole world.

They knew, at the end of the day, everything fell under the law.

Namjoon and his father sat in front of Taehyung and his father. Taehyung was feeling nervous, even though he had

known Namjoon's father since the day he was born. They were family friends. But this meeting seemed so formal, that it unnerved Taehyung.

The sales of Tan Corporation were decreasing. Their profits were low and an immediate action must be taken to prevent any more harm to the business. They also had to pay Rose a couple of million dollars, as reimbursement. That summed up all the TV shows she missed. and her payment for the treatment.

So this, is the last chance for Taehyung to save his company. This was final. There was no other way out of this than this collaboration. Taehyung genuinely felt happy that Namjoon and his father offered them this opportunity.

"It's so great to see you, Taehyung. It's been a while since I met with you" Namjoon's father, Kim Yeonbin said, smling.

Taehyung smiled back. "Yes, sir. Work had kept me from meeting anyone. I hardly even see Namjoon"

Yeonbin chuckled. "True. You're one hardworking lad. I'm much impressed."

"He had hardly been sleeping in the last few weeks. Doesn't even come home after work. He's basically been living in his office" Taehyung's father added and Taehyung smiled slightly.

"I admire that spirit and dedication, Taehyung. Those are the true colors of a CEO" Yeonbin said. "Which is why I want to help you. Our families had been friends since the day our businesses were small shops. I can't watch this catastrophe happen to your company, Eunjin. Our fathers worked hard to build these empires"

"True" Eunjin said. "I really appreciate your efforts, Yeonbin"

"Namjoon was the one who came up with the idea, you see. He wanted a collaboration. It could save your company. But I doubt it would make much impact. Well, it would be something but not enough. Your father told me the situation your company is in, Taehyung. My experience in this subject makes me wonder if a collaboration would do much good in this type of situation"Yeonbin said.