05

Long ass chapter. enjoy!

 enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

~Present time~

Taehyung fumbled around his office rearranging things and cleaning cum stains from different furnishes. The pens, files and the small figures that used to have habitat atop his ebony table were scattered everywhere on the table and the floor. There was a drying cum stain on the table. Jeongguk's cum. Taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust and started wiping the table with some wet tissues. The couch he and Jeongguk fucked on was another mess.

That little prick. Doesn't even know how to clean after himself. Taehyung thought as he rearranged his stuff. From the look of the room, anyone can see that he and Jeongguk had had it pretty wild. He smirked at the memory and continued cleaning. He couldn't even call the cleaning staff because everyone knows that he and Jeon were having a meeting earlier and he wasn't even used to cleaning anything in the first place.

He cursed under his breath.

A loud curse escaped his lips when he saw the discarded condom on the floor. If an old lady heard his swearing, she'd probably faint. He picked it up and disposed it in his dustbin after wrapping it in some tissues.

After everything looked normal, he sprayed his Chanel perfume around the table and couch, just in case the place reeked of sex.

He settled down on his office chair when everything seemed settled and sighed to himself. He was about to close his eyes for a minute before starting his work again when the door to his room barged open revealing his assistant.

"You look pretty calm for someone who'd just had a forced encounter with his enemy" Jimin said cheerfully, grinning from ear to ear. Taehyung wasn't in the mood for small talk with anyone. He wanted to get angry at the shorter blond but it was literally impossible to get angry at Jimin. His eyes had turned into crescents as now that he was grinning and his cheeks looked so round and squishy.

Taehyung cracked a laugh seeing his best friend so cheerful, his anger and stress caused by Jeongguk now nonexistent.

"It went fine, I guess" Taehyung answered.

Jimin chuckled, hardly believing Taehyung. Nothing ever went well between Taehyung and Jeongguk. Usually if they started talking for more than 20 minutes, an argument would turn into a fight. Jimin was too familiar with these kind of events. "So what did you guys discuss? What's the plan for the conference?" Jimin said, pulling a chair in front of Taehyung's table for him to sit.