25

get your tissues ready

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

"You're early"

Taehyung said as he entered the candle-lit lounge that had been reserved for the evening. Taehyung was a tad bit of surprised to see that Jeon Jeongguk had arrived before him.

Taehyung was accompanied by a staff member who seemed too attentive to him the moment he entered the restaurant. He was led to the top most floor and he had found himself entering a candle-lit lounge that overlooked Seoul.

Jeongguk sat at a table in the middle of the lounge. His outfit, which consisted of a silk shirt and tight pants made him look strikingly hot. He flashed Taehyung a toothy bunny-like grin the moment Taehyung stepped into the lounge. Taehyung cooed at the sight.

"And you're late" Jeongguk said, still smiling.

"I'm perfectly on time" Taehyung said cockily as he took a seat in the opposite chair from Jeongguk.

Jeongguk's hair, a neat hairdo with his hair combed to the side made his eyes seem bigger than they already were. His lips glowed pink and a blush had crept up his cheeks. He looked so handsome and adorable at the same time.

The lounge was literally art. Beautiful Technicolor walls made out of minerals. The large glass panels displayed Seoul's vibrant city lights. Lovely piano music seemed to flow through a speaker somewhere, Taehyung couldn't quite decipher. The abstract décor made the whole lounge look so sensual and romantic.

Somehow they had all the privacy they needed.

"You've overdone yourself, bunny" Taehyung said, looking around, taking the view around him. "You know I was just joking when I told you to take me out on a meal"

"No, I wanted to do this" Jeongguk insisted.

A week had passed since the day Jimin found out about them. And not once did Taehyung call Jeongguk. It was difficult, the whole week not even getting the opportunity to talk to Jeongguk but he survived. But barely. He was almost glad and overflowing with relief and happiness when Jeongguk called him on a Wednesday evening, telling him to clear any plans on the following Sunday because Jeongguk was taking Taehyung out on a meal.

Taehyung was surprised. But having promised himself that he's going to try treating Jeongguk as a mere fuck buddy, he had almost refused the offer. Then he decided to treat himself and allow himself some time with the other lad, one last time, at least.