33

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Tan Corporation, South Korea's largest company and globally renowned brand has been accused of having harmful chemicals in their latest beauty product, a whitening cream that was only introduced to the market yesterday. Famous actress Rose is now on her way to the police station to file a complaint against Tan Corporation after she had used the product and had...

Taehyung set the iPad in the table angrily and aggressively tugged at his blond locks, gritting his teeth. He had been reading through different articles for almost 10 minutes now. He was seated at the kitchen table with Jimin, who had been answering phone calls for the last ten minutes.

"Did you-"Taehyung started only to be cut off by Jimin.

"Yeah. The business managers are already on it. Most of the stocks had already been cleared off the stores. Only Busan and Changwon is left. The outlets in every other country was also informed to not sell the products. Our staff had already collected the samples from the attendees of the Conference. Fortunately none of them had left the country yet. And hopefully they haven't used the cream yet" Jimin said.

Taehyung sighed. "How the fuck did I even sleep through this? How the fuck did this happen? It's impossible! We did every test out there before it was released!"

"I know! And that actress hadn't even complained to our customer service before she had reported it to the media! Talk about a clout seeking bitch" Jimin said.

Taehyung sighed again. He felt suffocated in fear that if something goes wrong, their centuries of worth reputation would be flushed down the drain in mere seconds. And he'd be responsible. Nothing like this had happened since the day the business had started. Not a single scandal, not a single complaint that had gone this far.

"That fucking bitch" Taehyung cursed. "How dare she give it straight to the media? How unethical of her. She even starred in our commercial and we paid her millions! The least she could've done is-"

Taehyung stopped himself as he felt a soft hand on his. He turned his head to look at Jeongguk standing next to him. He was dressed in one of Taehyung's shirts and his features were scrunched with worry.

"It'll be fine. Drink this first" Jeongguk said, his voice sweet as he pushed the cup of hot chocolate he had made towards Taehyung. He leaned in to plant a kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

For the briefest moment Jeongguk's lips met Taehyung's cheek, he closed his eyes and he felt himself calm down.

"What did your lawyer say?" Jeongguk asked Taehyung and looked at Jimin for the answer.