21

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

"And then I told him that I didn't know how to speak English well and he said that he didn't know Korean either. I bought him a drink and we even took a selfie. And now he has it in his restaurant for everyone to see. He's such a nice man" Jin finished his story.

"You never met him again?" Jeongguk asked.

"Nah" Jin said, taking another mouthful of rice.

The four men were gathered around the kitchen table eating the food Jin and Jeongguk made. Though Jeongguk contributed very little to making the meal.

"I could say that he was charmed by my good looks. He remembered me when I went there for the second time. I would've totally smashed if he weren't that old" Jin said, making Jeongguk chuckle. The other two men listening made little to no reaction to Jin's narcissus remarks.

The food was more than just tasty. It was obvious that Jin was really good at cooking. And also was eager to do so.

Jeongguk was about to munch on a carrot when Taehyung's phone rang. He answered it with a faint 'hello'

"Say what?" Taehyung sounded panicked.

"What happened to him...I'm going to kill that fucker....Yeah...I'll come now...Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are here too. I'll bring them with me. What...What's Min Yoongi doing there?"

Jeongguk's head snapped up at the mention of his best friend's name.

Taehyung put his phone on the table.

"Jimin's been injured. I'm going to the hospital" Taehyung hurriedly disposed his plate to the dishwasher.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon asked. "We'll come too"

"I'll tell you on the way then" Taehyung said.

"What about Yoongi?" Jeongguk asked in a small voice.

"He's there too" Jeongguk's eyes widened. What was Yoongi doing with Jimin?

"I'll come too" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung paused with rushing around. "No, baby, you should stay"

"No, I'm coming. Yoongi is there too. Why can't I go?"

Taehyung sighed. "Then hurry up"

-

Accident and emergency, wide entrance with automatic sliding glass doors, ambulances lined up outside, people coming in and out. All around Yoongi felt like a blur as he stared into blank space, lost in thought. Paramedics rushed around and about him, voices rushed but in Yoongi's ears, they were some alien language.