07

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

The ride to the nearest hotel was silent and a bit awkward. Taehyung drove his car and Jeongguk sat in the front seat, fumbling with his fingers. The nearest hotel happened to be one of Jeon's. Taehyung wanted to disagree on spending time in a place belonged to the Jeon's but decided against the idea of finding another place as he had no patience left.

Jeongguk had to gather up what's left of his self-control to restrain himself from touching Taehyung- or himself, or jumping to straddle Taehyung. He didn't want to appear as desperate, weak and pathetic in front of his enemy, more than he already was. Taehyung, too, in his half-drunken state was able to control himself from doing anything stupid and prove how desperate he was to fuck Jeongguk.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Taehyung threw all of his self-control and pride out of the window and slammed Jeongguk against the back of the elevator. Before Jeongguk could react or process what's happening, Taehyung captured Jeongguk's lips in a hungry kiss.

They fought for dominance as their tongues crashed and when Jeongguk reached to touch Taehyung, he pinned Jeongguk's hands above his head. With one hand holding Jeongguk's hands and the other on his waist. Taehyung bit Jeongguk's bottom lip and dragged it with his teeth. Jeongguk gasped, not from pain but from arousal that's spreading through his body in waves.

When the elevator finally came to a halt, Taehyung dragged Jeongguk by his wrist to their room. The moment the door closed behind them, he pressed Jeongguk against the door and captured Jeongguk's lips in another lust-driven kiss.

Seriously, what's with Taehyung and pushing Jeongguk against surfaces? But Jeongguk couldn't help but find it hot.

They lusted after their lips as if they were fighting for the last drop of water. Their hands roamed each other's bodies. Taehyung's hands fumbled on Jeongguk's shirt buttons and the shirt was gone, tossed somewhere.

Taehyung's hands pressed to the back of Jeongguk's thighs and Jeongguk jumped, wrapping his legs around the older boy's waist as he picked him up. It was as if they'd been doing this for years, they has undeniable physical chemistry.

Taehyung walked to the bed and placed Jeongguk in it delicately. Jeongguk didn't expect Taehyung to be so gentle with him.

Jeongguk sat up when Taehyung knelt on the bed and started to take off his shirt. Jeongguk fumbled to undo Taehyung's belt and took it off and placed it on the bed. Taehyung's pants and boxers were off and was thrown somewhere. Taehyung dragged Jeongguk's jeans off his in one swift go along with his boxers. Jeongguk's dick, hard and wet from pre-cum stood against his stomach. Taehyung admired Jeongguk's naked body from above. Jeongguk felt embarrassed and wanted to cover himself but decided against it when Taehyung leaned down and started kissing his neck. He bit and sucked on the pale skin right above his collarbone and when he drew away, a dark red blemish was appearing. The right side of his neck had red and light purple blotches appearing and Taehyung smiled proudly at his work.