11

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Taehyung was still examining his towel for any cum stains when he heard it. A sniff. He turned around only to find out a naked Jeongguk on his knees. Wait, was he crying?

Taehyung panicked. Did Taehyung do something wrong?

He didn't wait for his mind to search for any answers. He quickly stepped next to Jeongguk and knelt beside him.

"Hey" Taehyung whispered softly, despite the panic eating him and took hold of Jeongguk's cold shoulders

"Hey, baby...hey... look at me" Taehyung said. "Shh it's ok. Shh" Jeongguk whispered and took Jeongguk by his shoulders and wrapped his arms around him. Jeongguk just stayed silent, finding comfort in his enemy's embrace.

Taehyung stroked up and down Jeongguk's bare back, trying to calm him down. He was taking care of Jeongguk like tending to a child.

Jeongguk on the other hand was still crying. He felt worse, letting Taehyung see him at his worse, crying his eyes out like a five-year-old. But he felt comfortable, wrapped in Taehyung's warmth. He felt safe.

As Taehyung's fingers drew invisible patterns across his back comfortingly, he calmed down. The tears stopped running. For a moment, he felt like he could forget all his problems. He felt like his problems would all disappear as long as Taehyung had his hands wrapped around him. As if his family, business and other problems would just stay ashore as long as Taehyung was there with him.

After being calmed sown, Jeongguk leaned away from the other man to look at him.

Jeongguk's puffy eyes were met with soft brown ones, worry overflowing them.

"Hey, baby" Taehyung said. "What's wrong?"

Jeongguk sniffed again.

Taehyung reached and wiped Jeongguk's face with his palms.

"Hey, tell me" Taehyung tried again.

"Us" Jeongguk's voice came as a hoarse whisper. "That's what's wrong"

"Us? What's wrong with us?"

Another tear trialed down Jeongguk's face as he felt his worries crashing up on him again.

"Why don't you get it? What we're doing is wrong! We shouldn't do this! How can you be so carefree about this? Doesn't it bother you? What if someone finds out? What will my dad and aunt think if they find out? What- what- oh they'll be so disappointed in me! What's wrong with me? Why can't I control myself? I'm supposed to h-hate you! I hate you! What-what's-"