23

Trigger warning! BDSM

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

No 23, xyzyx complex, Samsung-dong, Gangnum-Gu.

Tonight

Jeongguk stared at the text message that had popped up in his phone screen over twenty minutes earlier. The ID said Tae.

It was a fine Friday morning and Jeongguk sat in his office, surrounded by work when Taehyung abruptly decided to message Jeongguk an address. The two boys had exchanged numbers a while back, in order to set up dates for their appointments. Or fuck dates. Or just dates, Jeongguk liked to call them.

Taehyung had informed earlier that week that his parents and his brother had returned from their vacation, leaving them no space to meet up for their weekend fuck. It had been bugging Jeongguk all week about how they should meet up. Going to a hotel owned by him as too risky because his father seemed to be alert of his actions these days.

So Jeongguk figured that he was supposed to turn up at the said place that night. He sighed in relief that he could finally meet up with Taehyung and that Taehyung had figured something out. A small part of him was happy that Taehyung was eager to hang out with Jeongguk as much he was.

But isn't Gangnum an apartment complex? Did Taehyung have an apartment there? Jeongguk shook his head, dismissing unwanted thoughts and continued with his work.

-

Ding!

The doorbell seemed to echo through the empty hallway as Jeongguk rang it. He had arrived at the topmost floor of the apartment complex.

The door in front of him opened almost immediately as Jeongguk rang the bell, revealing a handsome man.

"Hi!" Taehyung said cheerfully, flashing his boxy smile. "Come in"

"Hi" Jeongguk said, returning the smile, as he followed Taehyung inside.

The place was fully furnished, but it looked like no one really lives in there. It dripped luxury and Jeongguk looked around the place in awe.

"You own this?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yup"

"Mind telling me why you never told me that you own an apartment in the most expensive apartment complex in Seoul?"

"You never asked" Taehyung said in a small voice.

Jeongguk sighed in defeat. "But you don't live here?" Jeongguk asked.