27

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

"So what are you going to say today?"

Taehyung was sitting comfortably in the leather back seats of his black Audi as he silently watched the buildings pass him by. No matter how comfortable he felt at that moment, seated next to Jimin, his mind was anything but comfortable. His body was tensed all over. He was going to see Jeongguk and his mind wouldn't shut up about the things that could go wrong.

There were only two days left for the conference and he had been busy throughout the whole week with the launching of his new product and its procedures. Though Taehyung wanted to meet Jeongguk more leisurely, like Jimin had suggested the previous weekend, it had been impossible with his work load.

Somehow, they were bound to meet sooner or later. Jimin and Yoongi had arranged a meeting at the place the conference is being held at. They were finally meeting after almost two weeks.

Their people had been working on the site for a few days now, arranging things and making sure things went perfectly.

Taehyung's lane of anxious thoughts were disturbed by Jimin's voice from beside him. Taehyung turned his head to look at him.

"I'm going to tell him that I'm sorry for being an asshole. And that I've been so blind to myself. I only realized that I loved you when I lost you" Taehyung said in one breath. He had gone through the words over and over again since that morning. But he still wasn't sure if he's be able to utter them in front of Jeongguk without stuttering. He felt so nervous. It wasn't in his character to be nervous or anxious or insecure.

"Awesome. You'll kill it" Jimin's encouraging words did little to nothing to cheer him up.

They had pulled up in front of the conference hall. Two body guards came and opened the doors for Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung took a deep breath and stepped out.

When they entered the massive hall, they could see people rushing out and about, workers arranging decorations and tables and chairs. A couple of people noticed their arrival and stopped by to bow and say hello to them.

Taehyung searched the place for a sight of Jeongguk but seemingly he hadn't arrived yet. He was about to speak to Jimin when he noticed that he was no longer by his side. Jimin was talking to a man in a suit, who showed him something on an iPad.

Taehyung decided to stop looking for Jeongguk and get his priorities straight. He had to see if things are in order for the conference.

"Mr. Kim" Taehyung heard a voice behind him. He turned around and was met with Minho, head of the Tan Corporation's preparation team, admitted by Taehyung.