28

I'm sorry for not updating any sooner. Been going through some shit lately.

 Been going through some shit lately

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Kim Taehyung stared out of his bedroom window at the droplets of rain that kissed the glass. Lightning strike across the sky like a flasher from a camera and an angry growl followed. It was the morning of the conference. And Taehyung felt dull and empty.

The stylist had been doing his hair for the last fifteen minutes. Taehyung was supposed to feel exited towards the event because he and Jeongguk had worked so hard for this day. And since the conference went on for 2 days, the following day his product would finally get released. But he couldn't muster up and kind of excitement. He felt hollow and sad. And Jeongguk...

Well the things with Jeongguk hadn't gotten any better either. Which was the reason for the dull ache at his heart.

An hour or so later, when he arrived at the conference hall, it was still raining. The weather was so gloomy, just like Taehyung's mood that day. Inside, the staff was streaming here and there, doing last minute adjustments. Taehyung saw Jeongguk, talking to someone. Taehyung felt a painful tug at his heart the moment he saw the younger boy.

"Taehyung!" A voice said from beside him. Taehyung turned to meet a handsome face.

"Seokjin, hey" Taehyung smiled.

"Whoa. You look kind of dead. Did you and Jeongguk fight?"

"No, it's nothing. Just tired" Taehyung and Jin weren't exactly close. Neither were they strangers. Friends, he would say, but not that close.

"Anyways you should be exited!" Jin said cheerfully. "The model is here. Would you like to see her?"
The model for his advertisement of his new product. He had asked Jin to select a beautiful idol from his company for his advertisement. Taehyung hadn't met her.

"Yes" Taehyung said, actually curious to meet her in real life, as he had only seen her on the commercial.

"Rose!" Jin called and a beautiful girl came walking towards them.

"Mr. Kim" Her voice was sweet. "It's an honor to finally meet you in person"

Taehyung extended his hand for her to shake. "Yes" He smiled at her, charmed by her beauty. "You look gorgeous. Even more beautiful than from the commercial"

The girl blushed. "Thank you"

Someone cleared his throat from beside Taehyung. His smile fell when he saw Jeongguk standing beside him.