18

A lot of ya'll wanted me to update so,,,,here u go....
It's just that I've almost finished writing the book and I choose when to update uwu. Ok I'm bragging lol enjoy!

 Ok I'm bragging lol enjoy!

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Jeongguk felt like his knees were going to give in at any time. Tears cascaded down his face. He couldn't watch it anymore. He turned and ran.

He couldn't quite decipher what was going on. The only thing he was aware of was the pain in his chest that felt like it would explode any time.

The second floor was too big for Jeongguk to find his way out easily. He was sobbing and he felt his legs would give out beneath him. He knelt on the ground and sobbed.

He tried to think logically about the whole situation. He didn't know why he was sobbing so much. Is this how you're supposed to feel when someone cheats on you?

Only that Taehyung didn't really cheat on Jeongguk, did he?

It wasn't like they were dating or had any kind of relationship. They weren't even friends. For fuck's sake they were enemies!

Even if whatever that had, had been something, never did either of them agree not to sleep with anyone else. Oh, this probably wasn't the only time Taehyung slept with someone else. All those days Jeongguk jacked off to Taehyung because he was needy and the way he longed for Taehyung through the week, Taehyung hadn't felt the same. He had probably been with other people.

Who was Jeongguk kidding? He was playing with fire. Jeongguk had been too lost in himself to realize who he was playing with. Kim Taehyung. Oldest of the Kims. CEO of the Tan Corporation. The beast. Most handsome face of 2017. The fuck boy.

Taehyung had women and men at his feet all the time. He was a fuck boy. He played. Everyone knew this. He fucked people and left them. Jeongguk was too daft to think that Kim Taehyung would actually keep it only to Jeongguk. That he'd only fuck Jeongguk when he had people all over the globe who'd kill to sleep with him.

Jeongguk wasn't much different, but he was decent enough to not sleep with anyone else when he was already with Taehyung.

Another heart-clenching sob escaped Jeongguk's mouth. He was such a fool. Falling for a man who was known to be a player. Falling for your enemy. Taehyung had been so sweet to Jeongguk. Treating him so delicately, admiring everything about him. Jeongguk felt loved. He felt important. Taehyung rewarded Jeongguk everything he never had, things he'll never be able to buy with money.