Epilogue

Let's just assume same sex marriages are legal in South Korea. (hopefully it soon will be)

 (hopefully it soon will be)

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

"I fucking hate you!"

Taehyung turned around as he heard Jeongguk shout at him from the living room.

"The feeling is mutual, love" Taehyung shot back as he calmly put his shoes on. He walked to the living room and Jeongguk stared at him, arms crossed, looking irritated.

"You're so ugly that hello kitty said goodbye to you" Jeongguk said.

"And you- you're flat-chested!"

Jeongguk's eyes widened and he gasped, looking insulted.

"W-what? How dare you" Jeongguk said, clutching his heart. "How can you say that to me?"

Taehyung ran up to his husband, regretting what he said. "No baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean that. You're not flat chested"

"No! Go away! You meanie!" Jeongguk said, trying to get away from Taehyung. "You never have time for me!"

"Baby I need to go to the office today. Only for a few hours. I promise I'll be home for lunch" Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around Jeongguk tighter.

"But you said we don't have to go to the office today because we have a party in the evening! You said we can spend time together and cuddle all day!" Jeongguk said, pouting.

"I thought we can do that too. But Jimin said that we should check the new supermarket because it's opening next week. And the managers requested a meeting. I told him that I'd go so you can stay at home!"

"Taehyungie!" Jeongguk whined. "You don't have to work so hard!"

"Baby it's our company. We're literally managing two multimillion companies so we need to stay focused. I'll only be gone for a few hours. I'll cuddle you the moment I get home"

It had been three years since Taehyung and Jeongguk got married. They had merged their companies after they got married and took up a new identity as Jeontan Corporation. They had become the CEOs of Jeontan, planning and controlling the two empires that were combined together. Jeontan soon became the biggest multimillion company of South Korea.

Together, they had worked hard to bring their company to the top five biggest companies in the world. Jeontan was the fifth. Taehyung's family was against the idea of combining their company with Jeongguk's, but Taehyung had told them that he wouldn't have it any other way, for he wanted to marry Jeongguk. They had eventually agreed and were successful in convincing their director board to agree to the proposition about combining companies and making a new one.