Cat Fight - Klay Thompson (explicit)

Picture at the top is Malika

Scenario: Some groupie keeps trying to talk to Klay and he refuses to check her. I go off on him in front of the teammates and he gets upset and teaches me a lesson, explicit please.

WARNING: CURSING,SMUT,NSFW,ORAL SEX,UNPROTECTED SEX,DADDY KINK (WRAP IT UP LADIES AND GENTS!)

Malika walked into the Oracle Arena and saw Klay shooting from the three point line, she smiled looking at her boyfriend of 7 years "Sweets!" she yelled hearing her echo throughout the stadium causing Klay to turn around looking for Malika and once he saw her he began to crack a smile "My baby girl!" he said running up towards her grabbing her waist and spinning her around placing a soft kiss on her lips "I missed you." he said softly placing her down on the ground holding her lightly "I missed you too sweets." she said hugging him tightly not minding the sweat he had all over his face "Sweets bring that sweet ass here." Draymond yelled from the side doors of the Arena "Okay I'm coming." Klay yelled looking at Malika smalls frame in his arms, he bent down to kiss her holding her hands as they began to walk to the side doors for his interviews.

Malika watched him walk towards the reporters but not before she say a very familiar female "Klay! KLAY! I LOVE YOU! FUCK ME! GIVE ME YOUR BABIES! WHY DON'T YOU BE WITH A REAL WOMAN AND LEAVE THAT CHILDISH BITCH ALONE!" she heard a familiar voice yell and just as she went to snap her neck she saw the female attempt to grab Klay's dick. "Oh HELL no." Malika said running to the female groupie snatching the girls hair landing a couple of punches to the girl's face before she felt strong arms wrap around her and pick her up. Malika pulled the girl's hair roughly dragging her across the rope, she began kicking the girl trying to show her what happens to girls who step out of their place "BABE! Let her go what's wrong with you!" Klay yelled spinning Malika away from the girl who she was clutching onto.

Flash after flash catching the event unfolding in front of the public eye "MALIKA! GO IN THE LOCKER ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT, I'LL COME GET YOU WHEN I SETTLE THIS SHIT." Klay said yelling at her as he began to shove her to the door "Klay Alexander Thompson. Don't fucking touch me." she said pushing the doors to the locker room still full of such anger, waiting for Klay to come inside so she can tell him off. Once Malika saw Klay step into the locker room she exploded "EVERY FUCKING TIME KLAY! SHE'S ALWAYS THERE YET YOU DO NOTHING TO DEFEND ME! YOU DON'T COMMENT ABOUT THE BITCH! YOU DON'T PUT HER IN HER FUCKING PLACE SO I HAD TO, I HONESTLY CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!" Malika yelled punching Klay's chest.

Klay cracked at that moment, he grabbed Malika's shoulder and pushed her roughly against the lockers "You want me to defend you for what? Malika you're my forever girl and if you don't know that then I don't know what to tell you. You fighting in front of my teammates, coach and my fans is over the fucking line." Klay said dangerously low looking deep into Malika's eyes "It seems you forgot how to behave in public around other bitches, you knew from the start that bitches like her would be on me. I told you not to worry about them but of course you don't listen to anything I say. So now you're going to fucking learn the hard way Malika." he said holding her arms above her head as he bent down meeting her face with his. He brushed his lips against hers before begin to softly nibble at the bottom of her lip causing her to moan softly, he then used one hand to swiftly wrap around her waist pulling her body closer to his "You want to be a bad girl and embarrass Daddy huh?" Klay said softly in her ear before nibbling down on her neck then moving his way down to the little cleavage that her shirt was displaying.

"Take it off, now." Klay said as he took a sit on the bench watching her undress her shirt "Bra too." he said taking her body in fully he then reached out to grab her body, he cupped her breast as he began to kiss down her body he then made his way back up her body to her breast and he took her nipple in his mouth teasing her by gently biting down on both of them leaving her breathless. With her nipple still in his mouth he moved his hand to pull her sweats and panties in one fair tug, while his mouth rested on her nipples his hands had traveled down her body gently flicking her clitoris before entering his 2 fingers inside her feeling her wet juices waiting for him "Hmm, you were ready for me huh baby." he said looking up at her with her head leaning back "Always Daddy." she said breathlessly.

He then moved her further lowering his body onto the floor near her core he looked at the glisten it had from all her juices he removed his hands from inside her and replaced it with his tonuge lapping up all her juices causing her to moan loudly carelessly and shortly after he thrusted his fingers into her again while working his tongue pushing her over the edge "Baby.. I'm .. so ..cl-" she began to say but was interrupted by Klay's fingers leaving her body and his tongue gone leaving her feel cold and alone. Klay had other ideas as he pushed her against the lockers again but this time he raised her leg with one hand and began to pump himself into her and once he was inside of her he completely lost his patience. He began to roughly thrust into her at a face pace "Daddy was not happy about the little show you put on today." he said pulling her hair back causing her to arch her back thrusting inside her faster "Daddy wants you to behave yourself. So are you going to be a good girl and behave yourself." he said feeling his release coming soon as well as Malika.

She nodded her head feeling him increase his speed, this was a whole new side of him that she didn't know about. He pushed down on her back causing her to bend over in front of him which only made his speed increase until Malika felt his liquid slide down her leg as well as her own juice all around his length. He grabbed her hair once more pulling her out as he began to play with her clitoris. "Are you going to be a good girl now?" he asked quietly in her ear tempting her to do so many more bad things to him "Yes Daddy." she said breathlessly nodding her head "Good. Now let's take a shower before we go home." he said slapping her ass as she walked to the showers. "Don't press your luck next time babe. Cause next time I'm fucking you until you cry out in pain." he said softly in her ear as he walked ahead of her to the showers, she simply rolled her eyes "Mhm" she said muttering under her breath and followed him.