"If you want to forget it happened, fine. But I can't."- Danny Green

**Small Warning - cheating mention**
The pounding on your door, caused the pain in your head to grow. You wanted nothing more then to punch who was ever on the other side. To be honest you shouldn't have been drink at all last night, but after your fight with Danny, you didn't know what else to do.
"I forgot my key." Danny mumbled as he walked in the house and passed you. You watched him walk into the bedroom like whatever happened last night didn't happen. Which only made you grow more mad and more in the need to punch something or someone.
"So, I was thinking we could go see that new movie tonight." He said as he moved around the room, gathering what he needed for work.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Your voice boomed making yourself jump a little.
"What are you talking about?"
You scoffed, feeling the red take over your body. " The fight! If you want to forget it happened, fine. But I can't." You moved closer to the bed to make it so you were no longer looking at his face.
"What you said to me last night is unforgivable." You could feel the tears begin to spill again, while your head pounded against your skull.
Danny, placed a hand on your shoulders, trying to pull you back so you were face to face with him, but you didn't move. You shrugged his hand off, and walked to the other side of the bed. Danny, let out a sigh, knowing that his forget it plan was a bad idea.
He didn't mean to hurt you last night. In fact he was more mad at himself for how he handled everything. He knew that the rumors were untrue. You weren't the cheating type. Yet, he let everyone's words make him believe it. He knew that he was going to have to make it up to you for a while.
"I'm not going to lie, I was an ass last night." He sighed as he sat on the bed, his back facing you. "I know you would never do that to me, I do. I let everyone that doesn't know us, in my head. I let it happen, and I was an ass because of it. I wish, I could take last night back, but I can't. However, I can show how sorry I really am, as long as it takes."
You stopped messing with the bed, and looked up at his back. You knew he was telling you the truth, but he still hurt you and you didn't like that.
Danny, felt the back of the bed dip and soon felt your arms wrap around his neck, while you placed your cheek on his shoulder and neck.
"I love you. I'm still hurt, but I know that you mean well now." You placed a small kiss to his shoulder. "However if you ever do that again, you'll be doing more then a week of forgiveness." Danny let a laugh out as he kissed your hands.
"Well then I guess we better get started on that week."