Zach Lavine - Explicit

Tomorrow is my niece nephew 8th birthday, yeah their twins

Tomorrow is my niece nephew 8th birthday, yeah their twins. You decided to go to Walmart to by your nephew some 2k19 since he's always talks about it and loves the player Zach Lavine. You got your niece some Barbie set and dolls. Also got them some goodies since they like candy a lot.

Once you got all your niece things you went to the back of Walmart to get 2k. You were looking for one until you spotted one more. You went to it and grabbed it until you felt another hand on it.  You look up and saw the one and only Zach lavine.

People say he's cute, but to too he's just fine or ehh. 'um I need this' you said to him. 'Well I need it too so  could you let go of it' he said taking your hand off the game and walk away.

You ran after him and took the game out of his hands. 'I said I need and the next you touch I will make sure you don't have hands anymore' she said angry.

'I don't care if you need it, I bet it's not really important and you don't scare me with your little threat' he said.

'Look here mr.dunk champion, I need the game more than you, so stop being selfish and ship one too you ass, you have money use it' she said and then kiss her teeth.

'Oh so you know who I am' he said with a smirk.

'Doesn't everybody dumbass, now leave me alone' she said and walking away. He grabbed the game from her hand and hold it in the air. 'Hey that's not fair give me back the game I really need actually please' she said.

'Ok I will unless you let me take you out on a date tomorrow' he said with a smile.

She thought for a second then decided why not its not like she talks to any guys. 'Fine I will go but your going to have to come to my niece and nephew birthday party as my date then' she said while shrugging her shoulders.

'Sure here and give me your number, your real number' he said in a serious tone. She laugh and took her phone out and put his numbers in hers and her number in his. He texted her just to check if she put a fake number but she didn't.

'Thanks pick you up tomorrow' he said and kissed her cheek. She blush and laugh of what just happen.

The Next Day - After The Party
Zach drop me home from the date/birthday party and let just say it was amazing. Not only did my niece and nephew like my gift but my nephew got to meet his all time favorite nba player, god bless Walmart.

'Hey thanks for the date maybe next time we could go somewhere' she said.

'Next time as next week' he said with a smile. She laugh and just starred at him. They were both staring at each other until they both started to lean in. His plump lips met her and they started to kiss passionately. He close the door and lock it as the kiss went deeper. He carried her to her master bedroom and they continue the kiss.

They kissed and kissed constantly, and even let their tongues meet for the first time.

You felt happier then ever.