D'Angelo Russell

This is the outfit she's wearing by the way!!!!

Emaza was hangout at her friends place and laughing around

Emaza was hangout at her friends place and laughing around. 'Guys let's play truth or dare' her friend said out of nowhere.

'Um sure' she said and her friends agreed on playing the game.

When it came to Emaza turn she didn't know what to  choose because first she doesn't want to do a dare cause her friends are crazy and come up with the crazy one, second truth she doesn't want to expose her privacy to her friends.

'Emaza what's it going to e truth of dare' one of her closest friends said.

'Um d-dare' she hesitated.

'Ok I dare you to go sneak inside the house across from to the left number 77 two houses down' her friend said.

Emaza eyes went open and was about to disagree with the dare and say truth, but realize they wouldn't let her do a truth so she just went and got the date over with.

'K I will do it' Emaza Said.

'K but when you enter the house make sure to call us' her friend said.

'K' Emaza said walking out of the house.

She found the house and tried to open the door but it was lock. She's lucky she was thought to open a door with a Bobby pin. The click open and Emaza got inside.

She look around and saw a nice big house that was very clean for this person. She saw pictures of the person she believe a guy as a baby. After Emaza stop looking around she took out her phone and started to call her friends, but then heard the back door open.

'Shit' Emaza Said and ran into the kitchen.

She stop the call and put it in her back pocket. 'Hello is anybody there' the guy called out. Emaza put her hand on her mouth and started to panic she should of just disagree with this dare.

Her phone started to ring and Emaza immediately turn down the call and turn off her ringer. 'Too actually who's their if you don't come I'm calling the cops' he said.

'Fuck' she whispered.

'Devin I'm not fucking being paranoid their someone in this damn house' he said probably talking to someone on the phone since she doesn't hear other footstep except his.

He went near the kitchen and Emaza his herself under the table. He went out when he didn't find anything and kept looking.

'Bro whoever is in the mother fucking house and doesn't come out I'm calling the cops and 10 seconds' he said starting to get angry.

Emaza got out of the table and didn't see him in the living than ran to the door, but before she could get their she bump I to him and fell.

'Fuck' she mumble.

'What the hell are doing in this damn house and I'm giving a minute to explain before I call the cops' he said and you can hear the anger in his voice.She look up at him and saw THE D'ANGELO RUSSELL and didn't wan to tell him it was a dare cause that would be embarrassing telling a Famous basketball player.

'Just call the cops I will get somebody to bail me out' she said putting her head low about to cry of the stupid dare she did.

'Are you crying' he said in a serious tone. 'No' she said immediately, But she was crying. He put his hands on her chin and lift up her head.

'Hey what's wrong' he said and his face softened seeing that she was about to cry. 'Nothing I'm totally fine' she said but a tear fell out.

'No your not come here' he said bringing her into a hug. She hug back and cried everything out that she had in herself.

D'Angelo brought her to his couch and sat her down on his lap. 'Hey first please explain why you are in my house, I won't call the cops, second please tell me why your crying, third please stop crying a beautiful women like you shouldn't be crying' he said.

She kind of stop crying but then started to talk 'well my friends gave me a their too sneak in this house and then you caught me. Second I'm just stress with my family on my back always talking about when I'm getting married or do I have a boyfriend or why can't you be like your older siblings' she ranted , but the cried harder.

D'Angelo felt sympathy for the girl and was sad of what he was hearing.

'Hey look don't worry about your family just live life, your probably young very young just by looking at your beauty, second how can your friends send you to sneak in someone house don't they know the consequence' he said trying to make her laugh and it work.

They both starting laughing really hard and D'Angelo hug Emaza harder.

'Thanks I really needed that' she said.

'No problem anything for a beautiful women like you' he said making her blush. He turn on the tv and they were both cuddling on the couch.

She texted her friends saying she going home but she wasn't since she doesn't like her friends knowing her privacy except her closest ones.

After and hour of watching Emaza got tired and decided it was time to go home. She stood up but D'Angelo brought her back down.

'DLo I have to go home I'm tired' she said looking at him.

'Aww you gave me a nickname, but you could just sleep here I will just sleep on the couch' he said.

'No it's your house I don't want to Invade your house. Also I don't have clothes to change in' she said.

'Just sleep in bra and panties it's not like we're going to do anything other than sleeping unless you want to you know' he said. Emaza immediately blush and slap his arm.

'D'Angelo no but I will stay and I will sleep omg he couch' she said.

'You know what we will both sleep in my room and I want look when your changing' he said.

'How can I thank you' she said with a big smile. 'Well I could take you out on a date this Saturday since you did break into my house' he said.

'I will totally loved that' she said and kiss his cheek. They both went upstairs change and went to bed.

I Know it's not the best but like I hope you enjoy this story and have a good day.

Luv Ya 🔥🔥🔥