(Jayson Tatum)

"Okay, I think you've had enough." I tell Jayson as I drag the cup away from his lips.

"Mmmm." He groans.

"Yes baby. Time to go home now." I try to convince him.

"I don't want to." Jay whines.

I'm not gonna argue with a man drunk off his arse. I set the glass down on the wooden bar and grab my boyfriend's arm.

For his 21st birthday, his friends and I threw him a surprise birthday party. It's safe to say he enjoyed his birthday bash judging by how he's stumbling around, looking for balance to walk.

"Wait, I've gotta go find Y/N." He groans, pulling away from my grasp.

"Jayson, I'm right here." I try to pull him back but my efforts are in vain as he slips away.

I catch up to him and start over my efforts.

"Jayson, it's me, Y/N. Let's go back home now." I repeat myself.

He refuses to even look at me and tries to walk past me so I grab both his arms and stop him.

"Look, come with me, and I'll give you my phone so you can call Y/N." I say, accepting the fact that he's too drunk to recognize me.

"Okay." He nods and follows me to the door.

I thank the couple of people left for attending and after I say all my goodbyes, I'm walking outside with my drunk but very loyal boyfriend.

"Where's your phone?" He slurs.

"In my car, I think." I lie. In fact, it's in my pocket.

If he won't come home in his own will, I guess I'll just have to lure him back.

I open the passenger door and end up buckling his seatbelt for him as I didn't have the time to watch him fumble with the cord. Once I'm in the car, I pretend to look for my phone around the console.

"Phone?" He mumbles.

"I must've left it at home." I pursue the lie.

"I'm very faithful." Jayson states.

"I don't doubt you are." I chuckle.

"I'm not," He starts and pauses as if looking for his words, "No, you're not, you're not gonna get me to sleep with you."

I laugh out loud.

"I wouldn't dare." I answer.

Thankfully, he was too distracted to notice that I had started the car and we were already on the road. Since he was finally turning 21, I did expect him to drink some, but I didn't expect him to be drunk to the point where he can't recognize me.

"Jay?" I ask.

"Jay?" I ask again, after being met with total silence.

He doesn't answer again, and I look away from the road to see his eyes closed in the passenger seat.

I shake him slightly.

"What?" He spits.

"You gotta stay awake. I can't carry you out if you pass out."

He stayed silent but awake.

When we arrived at the house, I helped him out of the car and we walked up the stairs.

"Hey, it's my home." Jayson laughs.

"Yeah, it is." I say as I unlock the door.

I tell Jay to take his shoes off as I do the same and then I guide him up the stairs.

"Phone!" He exclaims.

"Go to bed, you'll have the phone tomorrow." I tell him.

"Phone, now!" He's barely formulating sentences at this point.

"Tomorrow, I promise." I say, knowing he won't remember when he wakes up.

"But, Y/N is gonna be worried." He whines.

"I'm sure she's not." I reassure him.

He lets himself fall on the bed then sighs. I climb up next to him and peck his lips.

"Woman!" He yells, opening his eyes in a flash.

"I have a girlfriend!" Jayson yelled at me.

"We get it, you're Mr. Faithful. Go to bed Jayson." I chuckle.