Trip With The lovers - Part 1

'Tell me again why Jasmine invited us to this apparently Christmas weekend' Kirsten said as she see's a bunch of young basketball players.

'The real question is how does she know all these people' Emaza said looking around.

'Thank you guys for coming I didn't want to be the only girl here' Jasmine said hugging five girls.

'You do know theirs other girls here right' Kenya said pointing to all the girls.

'Yeah but I don't really talk to them and Kyle really wanted me to come on this trip, so I brought you guys' Jasmine said.

'You know Kyle Kuzma' Emaza said with her eyebrows raised. Jasmine nodded and someone put their arm around her.

'Oh you guys must be Jasmine friends' Kyle said.

'Cousin' Emaza said giving him a stank face and walking away into the kitchen.

'Sorry about her she didn't get a nice sleep on the plane' Kenya apologizing for Emaza rudeness.

'Also thank you for inviting us we appreciate it' Imani said.

'Ur welcome, Jasmine I have something to show' he said.

'I'll be back' Jasmine said walking away with him.

'Well their in love' Kenya said as the girls nodded in agreement with her.

'I'm going to find Emaza before someone actually piss her off and she fight's someone' Kirsten said while walking away.

Kirsten and Emaza POV

'Emaza why do you have to be so damn rude' Kirsten said.

'I'm sorry I'm just hungry ok' she said.

'K I'm letting this slide but next time your apologizing' Kirsten said with Emaza nodded in agreement.

Emaza and Kirsten were talking about who's knows what until she caught a Familiar player staring at her while talking to his friends. (Guys any guess who it is)

She lock eyes with D'Angelo Russell and gave him a sweet smile and which she got in return and continued talking to Kirsten.

'Who you smiling at now little girl' Kirsten said turning before bumping into someone.

'Shit I'm sorry' she said grabbing napkins and wiping the guy shirt which had fruit punch on it.

Emaza was just standing their laughing before Kirsten gave her a dead look.

Emaza Immediately stop and walk away to the corner of the kitchen going on her phone.

'It's fine I could get a New shirt' some guy said. She look up and saw non other than Lonzo Ball. She smile at him and threw all the napkins away. She look to the corner of her eyes and saw a mad Dennis Garcia holding his baby giving her a dirty look. Kirsten didn't want to be in any drama so she walk away not forgetting to say bye.

Kenya POV

Kenya was looking around, until she found Jasmine talking to Kyle and I think his teammate Brandon Ingram.

'Ken come here' Jasmine said. As much as Kenya didn't want to go over their she still went.

'Jamsine yes' she said giving her the look I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE SO LEAVE ME ALONE.

'Guys this is Kenya and this is Brndon, you've already met Kyle' Jasmine said.

'Nice to meet you, I got to go find my room' Kenya said.

'Oh no worries you and Brandon are sharing' Kyle said. Which Kenya gave Jasmine a nasty glare making sure the guys don't see. Kenya went with Brandon to find the room which was pretty big for two people.

'This is pretty big for two people' Kenya said Causing Brandon to chuckle.

'Wait till you see the rest of the house' Brandon said jumping on the bed.

'I don't want you scrawny tall as self breaking the bed already' Kenya said.

Brandon look at her, before grabbing her and tickling her. 'Ok I'm sorry please stop "Kenya said laughing really hard.

'Then say I'm the best player' he said.

"Brandon Ingram is the best player in the NBA' Kenya said and Brandon left her alone not forgetting to kiss her cheek.

'Weird ass' she said. Brandon and her stood up and walk out the door which cause them to laugh for no reason.

D'Angelo Russell POV

'Bro if your going to keep staring at that light skin girl, I will personally call her over' Devin.

'Man shut up' D'Angelo said flicking him off before walking to the girl he's been staring for at least twenty minutes. He sat down beside her and took her phone out of her hand causing her to cuss him out.

'Can I have my phone back please' she said.

'Not gonna happen Maza, How's our son' he said.

'He's fine, he's with his aunt Imani' she said.

'You know if you weren't so stubborn we could be a happy family this weekend' he said.

'And if you weren't so focus on other girls then maybe we could of' she clap back.

'Look I really miss you and I know the mistake I made was a huge one, would you please take me back' he said.

'Maybe' she said giving him a kiss on the forehead not forgetting to take her phone and going to find their son. He watch her walk away, then going back to booker.

'So how did it go, I saw the kiss on her forhead' he said causing the D'Angelo to laugh.

'Book we really have to find you a girl' he said causing them both to laugh this time.

Thanks for reading this hope you enjoy this pt. 1