Jayden Springer

You've just reach your house and you see another car that you or Jayden own.

'It's probably his parents or one of his cousins' she said to her herself.

She Enter the house and saw a pair of a lace b bra on the ground. You pick it up and probably though it was one of his cousin that sleeping with someone in his house while walking up the stairs.

Once you reach the top stairs, you heard moans and grunts. You walk closer to Jayden master bedroom. When you reach the doorknob you heard a female screaming you soon to be ex boyfriend.

Once you open the door, you couldn't believe your eyes you saw him lie down on the bed with his eyes close while a girl is riding the heck out of him. You decide to say something.

'How could you Jayden' you said with tears running down your eyes.

Jayden eyes pop open and he notice his girlfriend crying and walking ou the door. He push the girl off and ran to his girlfriend.

'Baby it's not what t looks like' he said.

'Really cause what I just saw was what it look likes' she said and continue walking to door of the house to leave.

'Look let me explain' he said.

'No I already know you couldn't wait until I was ready to loose my virginity to you, so you go ahead and sleep with someone random whore' she said fill with anger.

Jayden didn't say anything cause he knew she was right of what she said.

'I knew it, you know what fuck you and continue having sex with whore and were done' she said ripping the necklace of her neck that he gave her throwing it at him.

'Baby please come back I'm sorry and I love you' he said grabbing her arm.

'If you really love me this would have happen' she said glaring at him.

'Look I said I'm sorry don't leave please' he said begging her with tears in his eyes.

'If you love me you would me go' she said trying to remove his hand off her arm.

'Look here little girl, it was my fault your man slept with me, I force him to sleep with me or else I would make sure to ruin yours and his relationship, so just stay with your man, he really does love you and he wasn't enjoying the sec we had anyways' the women Jayden had been just having sex with said while walking out the door.

You just look into your boyfriend eyes to see if she was telling the truth and she was.

'I'm sorry I should've Of never screamed at you and let you explain instead' she said looking down.

'It's ok baby I know how it feels to be cheated on' he said lifting her head.

'Do you really love me' she ask.

'Yes I do, I love you very much' he said pecking her lips.

'Now let's go on the couch and cuddle and watch some movies so we can calm ourselves from all this crying ok' he said.

'Yeah ok' she said pecking his arms.

This is for JessicaTurner466 hope you enjoy this story and have a good day.