Trip (3)

Sky View night Club
Honolulu, Hawaii

'I heard this nightclub got all the hoes? Is it true?' D'Angelo ask Kiraa as they step out the twelve seater they rented for the trip. Kiraa laugh at her thirsty friend and look at Emaza.

'You try anything Russell and I will chop of your dick got it' Emaza said.

'Yeah, yeah' he said.

Everybody going to be here. So if you feel like doing anything stupid, make sure to do it carefully' Kiraa said fixing her pants a little.

"Aye guys Kiraa said we could go hoeing around tonight" D'Angelo said to the rest of the guys. Kiraa watches them with wide eyes.

'I ain't even said th- oh fuck it' she said.

"Aye let's go get some pussy tonight' He said doing the woah.

'With moves like that you ain't getting shit tonight' Emaza said as her and Jasmine laugh obnoxiously at him. He stood up his middle finger as he walk over to Kuzma that was fixing his shirt.

"Which two of you guys going to stay sober tonight to drive us back, knowing damn well it won't be me" Cleo said.

'Lord Jesus help me with these colonizer tonight' Kiraa said as Brandon and Kyle point at Karl.

"Karl was wild last time almost gave three girls his home address nope your drinking fruit punch tonight" Kyle said laughing.

"Oh look at this, I always have to be the responsible one" Karl said rolling his eyes as he took the keys from Kyle.

"Don't worry nigga, I'm going to be drinking fruit punch with you' Kiraa said.

'Ok guys I think we should start off with twelve bottles' Jayson said as they enter the VIP section.

'You don't think we should call some girls here first' Devin said as he look at the rest of the guys. There were girls that were already around the railing, dancing grinding on each other.

'I'm not trying to die, Emaza scares the fuck out of me' D'Angelo said.

'Matter Of fact Devin don't you have a girlfriend' D'Angelo ask. Devin nodded and went to go find his girl.

'This nigga something else first he wants to dance with girls he don't know, but now he's going to find his baby like what Booker' Jayson said.

Kyle laugh and called for a waitress to bring twelve bottles of vodka to them.

Emaza and D'Angelo
'Hey could I get a shot of apple vodka please' Emaza ask.

'Make that two please' some random guy said behind Emaza.

'Nope that's fine' she said hoping D'Angelo wasn't around or else he would of gone crazy on this guy in seconds.

The guy sat down beside her 'hey you want to dance' he ask.

'Nope I'm fine I'm just waiting for my boyfriend' she said.

'Well I don't see him so why not just dance with me instead' he said putting his hands on Her thigh. Emaza felt really uncomfortable until she heard another voice.