Devin Booker

'Shit how the hell am I going to tell booker were having another child, he doesn't want anymore' Danielle said to Imani D'Angelo Russell girlfriend.

'Look Devin loves you, so don't worry about this he'll love the baby anyways' Imani said. 

Danielle nodded and the both of them decided that she'll announce it at the thanksgiving party later on tonight.

An Hour Before

'Baby I don't think that's very healthy' Devin said.

'yeah but I'm hungry' she said.

'Yeah but since when did you start eating peanut better and cuccumber' Devin said raising his eyebrows.

Danielle was thinking until she said ' Well I went to Imani house with Olivia, and we saw this video where they ate peanut better and cuccumber, so we decided to try it and it was good' she said.

'Karl and D'Angelo say I'm weird look at their girlfriends' Devin said. You laugh at his comment still thinking of ways to tell Devin your pregnant.

Thanksgiving Party

Evyrbody was eating in peace, until Devin mom notice that you were eating a little bit too much then your suppose too.

'Um Honey did you eat in the morning or afternoon because you look very hungry with all that food' Devin mom ask. 

Everyone stares at her including devin.

'Um no I didn't I was busy preparing food' she lied. She nodded and everyone went back to having small conversation with people beside them.

Imani and Olivia pulled aside saying 'So have you've told him' they ask.

'No I was going to tell by the end of the night' she said. The girls nodded and were about to say something else until Devin called for her.

'Yes babe' she said.

'Guys I have a announcement to make, please come to the living area' he said.

'What's the announcement Dbook' D'Angelo said. Olivia hit his chest causing him to wince in a little pain, everyone laugh at him and then turned back to Devin.

'So i just wanted to say that olivia you are the most brilliant, beautiful, peaceful person I've ever seen' Devin said getting down on one knee. Olivia put her hand on her mouth shock that Devin is proposing.

"When I first talked to you we were at one of my games, I thought you were gorgeous." he said.

"Remember the time you disagree of having pineapple on your pizza, I knew we were meant to be." he said causing evevryone in the room to laugh.

"Before I met you, I was a player. Now I am soon to be your husband." he said.

"Danielle Johnson would you Marry me' he said.

tears left her eyes as she nodded her head, he went up and kiss her as everyone scream and clapped with joy.

'Finnally he's cuff' Karl said. This time it was Imani turn to hit him. Amour and Devin jr walk up to their mom and gave Devin the ring to put on her.

'guys before we celebrate more, I have an announcement to' she said.

'well I'm pregnant again' she said causing everyone to scream even more with joy.

Devin was shock, but still happy he was having another one.

'Now I see why you were eating all those weird stuff for the past week' he said causing her to laugh.

Hope you guys enjoy this one it was for MelaineGoddess thanks for the request hope you enjoy this imagine I created for you.