The Youngers Chapter 2

The next Imani woke up hoping to avoid Jalen the whole until English and get this assignment over with. She chose her outfit and went straight out the door not forgetting to get an apple so she doesn't starve.

She got to school immediately putting her hood since she saw Jalen and didn't want to interacts with him.

'Um girl who you hiding from' Kenya said scaring the shit out of you.

'Nobody' I said quickly.

'Is it Jalen do you want me to beat his ass' Kenya said.

'Um nope I'll be fine' I said.

'ok call me if you need anything' she said. I nodded my head and went straight to my locker to get my math books.

I enter the class to see Jalen and his friends already there sitting in the way back. I decided to switch my seat and sit at the front corner away from Him and his friends shenanigan's. Before sitting down I lock eyes with Jalen, he gave me a smile this time but I didn't return it since he scared the hell out of me.

The teacher did the lesson and gave us some worksheet to do, I finish mine a little bit early so I got to leave class early. I was walking in the hallway by myself until I felt myself getting snatch back into the locker.

'Great it's the devil himself' I mumble.

'Haha' Jalen said.

'What do you want' you said looking down.

'When our we working on our English assignment' he ask. You just look down and didn't want to answer his damn questions. He punch the locker beside you scaring the shit out of you making you want to piss your pants.

'I don't know please don't hurt me' You said as tears started to form in your eyes.

Jalen gave you a sympathy look 'Woah I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you that bad' he said wiping your tears with his thump.

'It's fine' you said.

Jalen laugh causing you to laugh too.

'Why are you laughing' he ask.

'I don't the know' you said.

You both stared into each other eyes and slowly started to lean in, both of your lips met as you both kiss passionately. He wraps his arm around your waist as you put yours around his neck. He moves down your waist to your booty ending up squeezing it hard. You both let go locking hands.

'So about the assignment' he said with a smile. you laugh kiss his cheek and decided to go home since you were tired. Jalen followed you which end up with the both of you cuddling and sleeping on your bed.

Hope you enjoy this series Youngers PT 2 Chapter 1 might be coming soon with different characters.