Bronny James Jr

'Mommy, Daddy wake up, wake up' their twins daughters said

Jadyn woke up and saw the exact replicas of Bronny but just in girl version.

'Yeah girls it's eight o clock, your dad needs to rest go back in your room and play with your toys so I can get ready then get you ready ok' she said.

'Yes mommy' they both said. She smile and kiss both of their cheek. She got her clothes and did her morning routine.

Once she got out of the washroom she didn't see bronny in bed. She sights and goes to the girls room, to see them and their father watching Sofia the first.

'Guys what did I say, your father has to rest' she said.

'We're sorry mommy, but we haven't seen daddy in a while' Sierra their daughters said. Jadyn just kisses bronny cheek and pick up the girls so she can get them ready for their last day of school.

After she drops them to school
'Finally some peace and quiet' she said.

'It's sound like you hate our daughters' bronny said with a chuckle.

'Well it's wasn't you pushing them out or taking care of them while your off playing basketball' Jadyn said.

'Yeah well, how about I make it up to you guys and take you guys on a trip to Hawaii' he said.

'Your joking right' she said.

'Nope' he said popping out the P.

She June into his arms and kiss him, he kiss back and they stayed in that position for about two minutes.

After passionately kissing she pulled away and smile at him.

'Everytime I have good news your always jumping on me' he said.

'Well it's not my fault your full with surprises' she said.

'Yeah, yeah let's watch a movie and cuddle' he said.

'I will totally love that' she said kissing his cheek and going to make popcorn.

50 minutes into the movie, Jadyn had fell asleep. Bronny decided to go pick up his girls since their mom was dead asleep.

'Daddy, we're mommy' Savannah said.

'Yeah We're is mommy daddy' Sierra. Bronny smile at his daughters of how caring they are for their mom even if they give her trouble.

'Well your mom fell asleep while watching a movie with me, so she's home' Bronny said kissing both of his daughters cheek.

They laugh and all three started jamming and singing to songs in the car.

Few hours later
'Girls come here me and your father have something to tell you' Jadyn said.

'Yes mommy' they both said at the same time.

'Ok so next week your father had planned for us to go to Hawaii, so would you like to go' she said.

Both girls scream and hug their dad really hard, bronny just started laughing.

'Also your auntie Zhuri and Uncle Bryce is coming with their family' he said.

'Even grandma and grandpa' they said.

'Yes even them' he said.

'Family réunion' The whole family said at the same time.

'How about we watch the movie incredible one and two ok' Jadyn said.

'Yes mommy can I help with popcorn' Sierra Said.

'Yes you can honey' she said.

The whole family watch the movie and end up falling asleep on the couch.

Hope you guys enjoy I usually don't update during the week but I had some free time so here you go. 🔥🔥🔥

Also this is for Jesusjessaboi 😊😊😊