Pascal Siakam and D'Angelo Russell

"So Spicy P have you found a girl yet" the #8 point guard of Chicago bull ask (Also that's Zach Lavine number)

"Um no still looking for the one" Pascal said.

"Siakam their are plenty of girls out here that you can go down with just ask" D'Angelo Russell said. His girlfriend hit him in the head "hey that hurt" He said.

"That's the point, Pascal don't listen to them just find the right girl" Emaza said giving all the boy a dirty look. Pascal nodded and continued to drink his non alcoholic drink.

A beautiful you girl walk in with her friends, Pascale stares at her and Devin catches him.

"I see my boy has his eye one someone" Devin said.

"who" D'Angelo, Brandon Ingram, and Kelly Oubre Jr said at the same time. Devin pointed at the girl Pascale was staring at. Everyone immediately turns to the Pascal was staring at.

"Woah she's pretty" D'Angelo said. 

All the guys look at him with crazy eyes, While Emaza is giving him a death glare. She walks away from him and goes to the bar.

"Your a real idiot" Pascal said. 

Everyone nodded their head as he rolls his eyes.  D'Angelo turns around and goes find his girlfriend.

"Well someone getting their dick cut off tonight" Diamond Devin girlfriend. Everyone laughs and continue to drink their drink.

Pascal continues to stare at the girl, she catches him and winks at him.

"Your gonna stand their or go ask her out" Kelly said.

Pascal decides to go and talk to her, Everyone cheers for him as he walk over to her.

"So I see you looking at me" she said.

"well I see you winking at me" he said

They both dance and walk to the dance floor letting their emotions come out.

After dancing they talk and exchange numbers.

"So Pascal found the one" Devin said as everyone cheered.

D'Angelo Russell POV

"Baby I was joking" he said trying to hug her.

She push him and continues to drink her drink.

He takes her drink and makes her look at him "Look I said I'm sorry your the most beautiful Women I've ever met"he said.

"But you still said not just in front of me but also your friends and their girlfriends, I feel so Embarrassed Dante" Emaza said.

Immediately he knew that he broke his girlfriend heart because she said his middle name.

"Emaza you are the most beautiful Women I've ever met, you are also so talented, I don't want to loose you to some stupid comment I made please forgive me" he said. She look at him for a few seconds before giving him a tight hug.

"I forgive but next time your sleeping on the couch got" she said sternly.

"Yes sirrrrrr" he said.

They laugh and walk back to the group.

"You guys work out your problem or did Emaza said she chopping off your balls"Devin said.

"Man would you shut your half negro self up" D'Angleo said.

"So that's a no" Devin said causing Diamond to hit his head.

Everyone laugh until the girl Pascal was talking to came up to him.

"Um I'm about to leave but hope to see you soon" she said kissing him on the cheek and walking away.

"oooooooo I think Pascal found the one" All the boys screamed in a girl voice.

"That's not how we sound Isla said.

"Yes you do baby, yes you do" Kelly said pecking his girlfriend soft lips.

"Let's dance guys" Ryan said dragging Brandon to the dance floor.

Everyone was their dancing and having fun.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I haven't posted in a while so here you go hope you guys enjoyed, I'm on a break from school in a week so probably will be updating more!!!!!