Sex Lesson - Bronny explicit

Bronny was sitting on his bed watching some highlights from his game last night until he felt his laptop shut

He looks up " Tati what the hell do you want" he said while rolling his eyes and drinking the water on his nightstand

She thought for a second then said " I want you to teach me how to have sex" when she said that he spit out your water.

"Tatiana why the fuck would I teach you that, were only fourteen" He said grabbing your towel and wiping your face.

" So I know you lost it and I want to loose it to so now help me so I can be prepared when I go to Dior party" she said in a duh voice.

"Tati yeah I lost it, but you don't need to lose it and I'm not teaching you anything" he said getting a boner from the conversation.

Please Bronny, pretty please" she said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine I will do it, but we're going to have to do it now since my parents are not home" she said

"I can't believe I'm doing this" he mumble

1 Hour Later

"Bronny videos are not going to help you got to teach me" she said

" But your basically loosing you virginity to me" he said

" So what were friends please bronny bear" she said in her little kid voice

"Fine" he said a happy since he wanted her to lose her virginity to him.

Slowly, he leaned in and captured her lips with his own.

Her hands went to his hair, running her fingers through the Afro locks. Pulling away, he began to kiss her exposed neck, making her gasp as he did so.

"Bronny ," her voice was quiet, almost breathless. He'd wanted this for so long and she was finally ready for to give herself to him.

He pressed his lips to the side of her neck, biting down and making her moan quietly.

Taking control of the situation, Tatiana began to undo the buttons of his shirt, revealing the toned physique that was hiding underneath. Bronny helped her with the last few, sliding it off of his shoulders and tossing it to the side.

"Like what you see?" he asked, smirking. He was trying to out do her, and honesty? It was working.

"As always," she replied, trying to play it off like she wasn't fazed. Capturing his lips with her own, she pushed him towards her bed, pushing him onto her pink duvet. Bronny was busy himself, removing her shirt and throwing it across the room.