Nervous - Jordan Poole

Keshante and her boyfriend Jordan Poole were cuddling before his first as a golden state warrior game for summer league

She notice him shaking a little, so she ask "are you okay baby cause you shaking?..."

"Yes baby I'm ok just nervous and excited for the first game as a warrior for summer league" he said.

"Baby you don't have to be nervous you play amazingly and I know you will do great" she said to see if his nervousness will cool down.

"Thank you baby I really needed that" he said kissing her forehead.

The Next Day

Keshante had woke up early in the afternoon to make his favorite pre game meal that his mom had taught her.

One Jordan woke up and smelt his favorite food from their room

One Jordan woke up and smelt his favorite food from their room. He ran out the room and went to go kiss passionately Keshante on the lips.

"Thank you for making my favorite meal your the best" he said kissing her all over her face. "Ur welcome hubby"she said.

After they both ate, they cleaned and Keshante decide to choose his outfit for the tunnel so he could be looking fly. Not saying he has bad style, but Keshante got better style.

 Not saying he has bad style, but Keshante got better style

At The Arena

As they reach the arena they went through the tunnel holding hands and Everton was staring at how beautiful the couple look and taking pictures.

Keshante went to go find her seat and sat beside Draymond Green. "Is that your boyfriend because you two be looking fly" Draymond said. Keshante smiles and said" yes that's my boyfriend and thank you for the compliment...".

"No problem " he said.

As the game started Jordan was doing great shooting threes, twos, layups, and dunks. Keshante was screaming and cheering him on with the whole Golden state.

It was halftime and Keshante went to go kiss her boyfriend on the cheek. " Baby your doing so well out there your going to win for sure" she said.

"I hope we do, so I can impress the golden state team since they are the 3x champs" he said. "Baby you already impress that means you impress, now go make me proud and win this game" she said kissing him passionately on the lips.

Keshante was right, her boyfriend new team had one and the Golden state team had celebrated with them. Keshante let him speak to them for while before he comes to her, she wanted to let him have his moment.

Keshante was on her phone before she was lift up and was skinned around by Jordan.

"Baby I won the game thank you for everything you helped a lot" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Ur welcome and congratulations I told you, you would win the game" she said and kiss him on the cheek.

By the end of the day, they went to a beautiful restaurant in Los Vegas and then went home and cuddle and watch a movie.

Hope you've enjoyed this story 2wavy4this

Hope the rest of you liked it

Comment 💕 If you liked it