Zach Lavine

We are using the girl in the shorter hair not the long one!!!!

'Hey honey can you come downstairs for me please, me and Cleo need to talk to you' Curious said

'yes mom, let me just change out of my basketball clothes' her 7 year old daughter called out.

Few Minutes Later

'yes mommy, what did you want to talk about' capri ask.

'well your mom and I your favorite auntie had got all three of us courtside tickets to the Chicago bulls games against Detroit pistons' Cleo said.

'really you did, thank you so much, I love you both' Capri said hugging the both of them tight.

'When is the game?...' Capri Ask.

'Tomorrow and we brought Jersey that say our last name on it with your number #8' Curious said.

'Thank you momma and auntie, I really appreciate it and I love you both' Capri Said.

'You deserve little one, you've been working hard in school and basketball, you deserve an award' Curious said.

She kiss her moms cheek and went upstairs to go tell her friends what happen on her iPad Pro her mom bought her for her eight birthday.

The Next Day
(All three of your outfits look like this, but your daughter wearing skinny jeans instead of shorts)

The Next Day(All three of your outfits look like this, but your daughter wearing skinny jeans instead of shorts)

'Hey honey after the game, you want to go out and eat or do you want me cook' she ask Capri.

'Mommy let's go out' she said with a big smile. Curious nodded at her daughter and waited for the players to come out.

'Not gonna lie but half of these players are really hot' she said.

'Cleo you think anybody hot, but I thought you were into KAT' she said.(hint for my mini series trip)

'I'm just saying you would look cute with one of these guys Curious' Cleo said.

'Shut up and just watch the game' she said.

Half Time
'Hey would you like to do a context with us little one' one of the guy said to my daughter.

'Is that ok mommy' she ask.

'Yes Capri go' Curious said to her daughter.

'Ok we have a context to who can shoot the farthest' the man said to the arena.

'We have Mikey, lucas, Lessi,..., and Capri' the guy on the mic said.

'I hope Capri win, she's been practicing on her threes a lot' Curious said.

'Me too' Cleo said.

The game was going fine Capri and this Lucas guy got all the way to the half court line.

'Let's go Capri' Cleo shouts.

'You got this Capri' Curious also shout. Capri looks to the side and smiles at her mom and aunt.

Capri shoots it from half court and gets a swish, Cleo and Capri immediately stand up and clap and cheering including the rest of the Arena.

It was Lucas turn and he didn't make it but was still happy he made it this far.

'For an eight year old you got skills for threes' the guy on the mic said.

'Thank you' Capri said.

'Who taught how to play like that little one' he said.

'Um well my mom and also my co-' she didn't get to finish her sentence cause Zach Lavine came up behind her and scared her.

He gave her hug 'you got skills for just an eight year you know that' he said.

'Yeah my mom told me that' Capri said.

'What's your name' he ask.

'Well capri I'm going to win this game just for you' he said.

'Thank you' she said with a big smile. She hug him and everyone in the Arena including both teams screams 'awwww'.

'Ok where's your parents' he said.

'I only came here with my mom and aunt' she said pointing at us.

'Why is she pointing at us' Curious ask.

'Probably trying to get him to ask you out on a date' Cleo mumble.

'I heard that' Curious said.

Capri came back with her jersey sign and a #8 teddy bear she won.

'Congratulations Baby you won' Curious said.

'I know mommy I was shock' she said.

'You deserve that win' Cleo said. 'Thank you auntie Cleo' she said.

At the end of the game
'Hey mommy can we go buy a #8 jersey ' she ask.

'Anything for you little one' she said.

'How about I give you this jersey and you can also give me your number and we could probably go on a date' a muscular voice said.

Curious turn around and her eyes widened and she realize it was Zach lavine talking to her.

'Um sure' she said.

'K meet me by the locker and we can actually go on this date with Capri if she's fine with it' he said.

'Yeah sure' Capri said.

'I'm also inviting my friend Karl from Timberwolfs if that's fine' he said.

'Of cours my sister over here has a huge crush on him' Curious said.

'How could you just throw me under the bus like that' Cleo said.

Zach laugh and gave Capri his jersey' don't forget meet me by the locker room, also where you go' he said.

Thanks for reading it's not the best but, I hope you enjoy.