D'Angelo Russell

The outfit she's wearing is at the top

'Ryan are you sure, I should wear this to a basketball party especially' Emaza Said

'Yeah just wear it I will be with you at all times' Ryan Said.

'Stop lying you'll be with your boyfriend Brandon Ingram with his slender ass self, why do I have to go' she said.

'Emaza stop complaining you'll meet somebody ok' Ryan Said picking up her keys and going to the car.

Emaza fix her outfit and went to the car. As soon as both of them reach the party, Ryan went to go find Brandon in his friends with their wives or girlfriend.

Emaza went straight to the bar and grab some sprite since she didn't want to be drunk while driving because she knows Ryan going with Brandon do who knows what with him.

Emaza drank the whole thing, then felt like going to the washroom. She went upstairs until she felt herself getting pulled into a room. 'Hey let go of me' she said. Emaza felt someone's lips connect to her neck pulling her dress down.

'Hey please stop, help anybody help' she said screaming and started to cry.

Emaza continued screaming and crying, until she felt the guy pulled off. She pick up the her dress and went to the corner of the room.

'Please don't hurt me' she said to guy that was coming forward and that pulled of the guy that tried to rape her.

'Hey it's ok I want hurt you, I just want to see if your ok' the mysterious guy said.

He help her up then hug her, she cried in his arms really hard. 'Hey it's ok I'm here, he won't hurt you please come down' he said rubbing her back.

She calmed down and the mysterious guy ask if he could take her home. 'Nope it's fine my friend drove me here' she said.

'Nope I don't want you to be alone, after what happened' he said. She smiled the took his hands and walk her to her car.

'Hey can I go to your house I don't feel safe by myself' she said.

He nodded and drove to his hotel. Once they got inside he help her out and to his room. 'Um i don't have extra clothes so you might have to sleep in a dress' he said.

'Um that's fine but I do have an underwear and bra on if I can sleep with that if that's fine with you' she said.

'Yeah that's fine, by the way My name is D'Angelo' he said with a smile.

'My name is Emaza but you can call me Maza, um I'm going to go use your washroom' she said with a smile.

He smile then went on his phone, After about 20 minutes she came out and D'Angelo just stared at her body.

'Woah' he mumble.

She got under the cover and D'Angelo shut the lights. She wasn't able to sleep cause she was cold, so she kept tossing and turning in her sleep. By accident she rolled on D'Angelo but tried to get up, but he wrapped his big arms around her.

She stayed their but started to fall asleep, after about one minute she aloud slumber to come over her and sleep. Before she was really asleep D'Angelo kiss her head. She smile and went to bed with him hearing his snores.

I know it's not the best but I will be posting more today so be patient with me.