Proposal - Darius Garland

You got back home from work and found a note and a beautiful dark red dress

You got back home from work and found a note and a beautiful dark red dress. You read the note and it told you to put on the dress and go outside.

"Baby did you write this" she ask.

She didn't get any responds, so she just put the dress on, put on makeup and hair and went outside. Once she was outside she saw a car and it was one of his teammates from his basketball team.

"Hey do you know we're Darius is" she ask but didn't get any responds.

Once they reach their destination, she went out and entered a beautiful restaurant and Saw Darius with a big flowers in his hand.

"Aww Baby you did this for me" she said, as she saw all their pictures of them.

She kiss him on the cheek and then they ordered. She notice him getting nervous but she didn't want to ask why. They talk about their day and their favorite memories.

"Chantel you know I love you right" he said.

"Yeah why" she said getting nervous hoping he doesn't break up with her.

"Well" He sais getting one knee.

"it's been a long time that we knew each. It's just that I've never felt this way ever. Your hair, your eyes, your face... just mesmerize me. Whenever you walk through the door from work, my heart says.. damm you so gorgeous. Whenever I see at my game I play better just for you. That innocent, that voice, that personality is just amazing. Today your friend, tomorrow your my wife. I will love and I damm well love for you to be my wife. So what do you say" he said hoping she would say yes.

"Yes I would love to be your wife yes" she said jumping on to him and kissing him passionately on the lips. He smiled I to the kiss and was happy that she said yes.

While they were kissing she heard clapping she turned around and saw all their friends and family. She ran to her mom and dad and hug them.

"I'm so glad you getting married and glad that's it's Darius" said her dad.

"I cants wait for the wedding and then both of you having children's " he mom said very excited

"Thank you mom and dad" she said.

Everyone congratulations them and then they both went home.

One they got home they were in their room until she had a question to ask him.

"Darius, I've been wanting to do this for sometime, and I haven't had the urge to ask you until now."Chantel smiled as she reached for Austin's shirt.