Trip with the Lovers - Part 2

Kirsten POV
Kirsten was looking for her room until she bump into Kyle.

"Heh do you know where my room is I'm lost' she said.

"Yes just turn to your left and the first the on your right is the room" Kyle said.

"Thank you and by the way thank you for being gentle and a lovely boyfriend to my Cousin" she said with a smile.

"How did you know we were dating" he asks.
"It's obvious" she said in a duh tone.

"Well make sure not to tell anybody else we have a surprise to tell everyone" he said.

"I will keep my mouth shout" she said waving him goodbye and finding her room.

She find's her room and -

"OMG, sorry I didn't know you were in here" Kirsten said turning around immediately.

"It's fine I'm just changing the shirt you spilled punch on" Lonzo said.

Kirsten blush and waited for him to finish changing his shirt.

"You can turn around now I don't bite" he said with a laugh.

"Shut up and why is it that I'm sharing a room with you, aren't you suppose to be sharing with your baby mama" She said crossing her arms together.

"Naw Denise is crazy don't want to share a room with her" he said causing her to chuckle.
"Ok so if she crazy why is she here" she said with a raised eyebrows.

"Cause I want to see Zoey my child" he said sitting on the bed now.

"Oh, ok I'm going to leave so your baby mama don't go a crazy on me if she sees me in a room with you" Kirsten said.

"Before you leave I don't get a kiss" he said.
She turn around "your kidding right" she said.
"Nope come here" he said.

She don't know why she move but she did. She kiss him on the cheek and walk out of the room with a tomato face.

Imani POV
"Imani can I have my child back please" Emaza said.

"Yes you may" she handing her child back.
Imani walk away and decided to walk around to see what catches her eyes before she finds her room. But before she could do all of that her stomach was growling so she decided to go to the kitchen.

She walk in and found a bowls of watermelons cut ont square's.

"Jasmine knows me so well" she said knowing Jasmine put it there.

Devin Booker POV
"Ok how about that one" D'Angelo said pointing at random girls.

"No dude, I'm probably going to say single forever" he said.

"You probably will if you keep sulking like that" D'Angelo said.

Devin sucked his teeth and walk to the counter trying to get a water bottle.

Imani and Devin POV
" Not very lucky of finding a girl eh" Imani said.

"Nope, is it that obvious" Devin said.

"Well yeah your homeboy was literally pointing at random girls and you kept disagreeing with the ones he was pointing at" she said.

"Well I'm just trying to find a girl so the boys will stop making fun of me since I haven't been in a relationship for two years" Devin said.

"Well I've never dated anybody and my girls make fun of me for it, but I just threaten them so they can stop" she said trying to make him feel better. He smile at and she smile back at him.

An idea pop in her head "How about this we pretend to date the during this trip and everyone will be off our backs" she said.

He nods in agreement.

Out of nowhere she kisses him and he just kiss back.

"Wh-what was that for" he said with a raised brow.

"Well Your friend I think walk in and is staring at us like he just saw a ghost. Devin turns around to see his D'Angelo mouth open.

"Closes your mouth before you catch flies" Emaza said as she walk in the kitchen with her child.

Hope you enjoy this chapter haven't updated in a while.