Prank - Jayson Tatum Explicit

As Jayson went to practice, I decided to get ready for the day and drop Baby Deuce at his grandma house

As Jayson went to practice, I decided to get ready for the day and drop Baby Deuce at his grandma house. When I finish everything I decided to play a prank on Jayson, by putting a viagra pill in his protein shake since he always wants to do pranks on me.

"Now its payback time" she said out loud while making the protein shake.

You heard Jayson Enter the house, when you were finishing up putting the pill in his shake

You heard Jayson Enter the house, when you were finishing up putting the pill in his shake. When you finish, you saw Enter the kitchen and you gave him a kiss and a hug.

"How was practice hubby" she said sounding innocent.

"It was good and were is my little bud" he's said.

"He's at your grandmas house since I wanted to spend sometime with" she said so that the plan will be in motion.

"Okay, so I'm going to go take a shower" he said while going up the stairs.

"Okay by the way I'm made you shake" she said smiling evilly.

"I will drink it when I'm done showering" he said while entering their room.

She sat down and drank her shake that had no pill in it peacefully and was thinking that was going to happen.

23 Minutes Later

Jayson entered the room with the shake with the pill in. As he Chung to whole shake, Nya smiles at him and laugh in her head because this prank was going to be good.

"He Baby you want to cuddle and watch a movie in our room" he ask.

"Yes baby let's go now cause I'm cold" she says

"Well that's your fault for wearing booty short and a tank top in the house" he said while smacking her ass, while going up the stairs.

"Yeah yeah shut up, she said.

They sat and watch space jam since w that was his favorite movie.

1 Hour Later

Jayson was rubbing Nya booty and she knew that the pill had kick in. Jayson had pause the movie and started sucking on your neck to find your sweet spot. You push him off and un pause the movie and continuing watching it. He still kept sucking on your neck until

"Baby could you please stop I want to watch the movie" she said.

"Baby no I'm horny please" she said giving her the puppy dog eyes.

She laughed at how cute he look " Baby I'm not in the mood so watch the movie and maybe later we could what you want" she said sternly.

"No baby I want you to suck me off already" he said putting her on his waist and making her straddle his waist.

"Baby I said no and no" she said trying to contain her laugh because he doesn't know she put a pill in his shake.

She decided to give him a hint of what she did " Baby maybe next time you drink the shake I made" she said sounding innocent. She jumps off his waist and before she could touch the door handle she felt a hand grab her waist and put her on the bed wall.

"Baby what did you put in my shake" he said with an angry face.

"Nothing baby" she said in her sweet innocent voice.

He put his and on her neck, but not adding pressure " Baby I'm going to ask one more time what did you put in my neck or else" he said really angry.

"I might of put a viagra pill in your shake as a prank" she said with a smirk on her face.

" Baby why the fuck would you do that now I'm horny as fuck" he said getting more angry of what she just said.

"Baby it's just a prank calm down it's not you don't do pranks to me" she said in a duh voice.

Jayson couldn't stand her speaking anymore, so he just kissed her really hard. Moving down her neck he left hickeys and started biting on her neck.

'Oh fuck Jayson' she said.

Jayson smirked as He forced Nyah's face into his huge cock, moaning when Nya's tongue lick the tip of  his wet throbbing dick.

"Oh yeah, suck my dick baby." Jayson hissed as Nya shove her whole mouth o to his dick, Jayson resting his leg on Nya's shoulder.

"Ugh" He groans has she puts her whole mouth onto his dick.

"Almost their baby keep sucking" he said. She obeyed and went faster.

She saw a vein popping as she suck on it and Jayson came I to her mouth and she swallows the whole thing.

"Thank you Baby now we can continue the movie" he said.

She climbed onto him and cuddle with him and enjoyed the rest of the movie until they fell asleep and then went to go pick up Baby Deuce.

Hope everyone enjoyed this especially Nyyaa2xx

Also comment 🔥 if you enjoyed it