Arguments - Bronny James Explicit

The outfit at the top is what she wearing at the party

Zykira and Bronny were getting for Mikey party. While they were getting ready, Zykira hope that bronny doesn't were gray bottoms cause that makes her horny.

As she was done getting ready, she waited for Bronny to finish up so they can. So she decide to watch some Television.

When Bronny finish getting ready, he came downstairs and Zykira nightmares came, him wearing gray pants.

She suddenly feels horny "um Bronny could you go change your pants I really don't like them" she said trying to be convincing.

"Um no I like this outfit so let's go" he said looking at her confuse, because every time he wears gray sweatpants she always tells him to change and he always does and now he doesn't.

"Please baby' she says using her puppy eyes

"No baby I like these sweatpants and goes well with outfit and why is it what every time I wear gray you want me to change" he said starting to get angry.

"Because all the girls are going to look and you" She said.

" I don't want you wearing sweatpants because your dick is poking out and also it's making me horny" she thought.

"Baby I don't care of girls are going to look at mes and try to steal me from you because every time I look at you everyone girl disappears" he said with a smile.

"Aw thank you baby" she said but still mad because she really horny and doesn't want to tell him because she Nevers gets horny and he will make fun of her. So she decided to make a plan and wear a sundress the next day since they decide to go to the mall with each other.

Wants they reach the party And Enter, Zykira notice a girl staring him down. She lets it slide but if anything happens she throwing hands at the girl.

Zykira and Bronny went their separate to go talk to their friends. When Zykira got bored she went to go call Bronny so they can go home. One she found him she saw him and the same girl staring him down talking. She didn't think anything until she saw her put her hands on his chest and Zykira got mad.

She went up to him and kiss him on cheek then said " babe who this, I really don't want to interrupt but im really tired can we go home..."

Before Bronny and the girl could say anything she dragged bronny out of Mikey house. Before leaving she said they both said bye to Mikey.

" what was that for Zykira" bronny ask of what happen earlier.

"Babe I'm just really tired, can we please go home" she said.

Bronny said okay and kissed her on the cheek before driving home and cuddling in bed.

The Next Day

Since Bronny and Zykira we're going to the mall, she decided to put a sundress to tease Bronny and to make him mad since he wear the gray sweatpants.

When she came downstairs, she saw bronny little friend start to grow and her mission was in motion.

"Babe cauldron you please not wear a sundress we're just going to the mall" he said checking her out.

"Nope baby you wear your gray sweatpants, then I'm going to wear my sundress she said before kissing his lips and going into the car. Bronny was left speechless but than went to the car.

One they got their, Zykira will occasionally sway hips which makes her butt move to tease bronny. Bronny dick would start to grow, so he had to put a sweater on so nobody can see.

Once they reach home Bronny pins zykira to the wall and kiss suck on her neck leaving hickeys. One they reach their room they started going at it.

They started making out. " You wanna tease me the whole day with that sundress " he grips her ass.

" Yes since you wear your Gary sweatpants" she said says.

He slaps her ass again and takes her to his bed bending over and slapping her ass multiple times.

"Stop slapping my ass you little and just fuck me already" She said getting impatient.

He pulled his and her pants down and entered her pussy with his big dick, and teased her.

"Stop fucking teasing," She said to getting mad at him.

He shoved his huge cock inside her pussy and started slamming into her pussy.

"Fuck Bronny right there" Sasha's said as he was hitting her g spot.

He pulls out and puts her on her knees, making her suck his dick.

She suck him off really good and can feel him twitch into her mouth. Before he cums she pulls out.

He cums all over her face " were not done yet bitch" he bends her over and entered her ass.

She pulled him off and leaves the room and gets into her car and leaves the house. She just wanted to see him mad since it turns her on. " That's what he gets for wearing them gray sweatpants" she said to herself.

The end

Hope you like this imagine Jesusjessaboi

Hope you enjoy and sorry for not being online for a while

Luv yah 💕