Chapter 16

It was a cold and rainy night. That kind of a cold night that could make one curl into a ball even beneath the sheets.

Annabelle couldn't sleep as she wished that the body of her husband was glued to hers at the moment, so she could seep the warmth of his body.

But she knew that such a wish could not be granted. For ever since that incident with Dominic at the mall, David had been avoiding her at all costs. She had tried to talk to him about the issue several times but he always waved it away and walked out on her.

He didn't talk to her. He only responded in an annoyingly formal tone whenever she talked to him or asked him a question and he only really smiled when Lydia was with him.

Lydia.

She sighed.

Her sister kept looking more beautiful as the days went by. And she couldn't help but keep wondering whether David was perhaps, attracted to Lydia or not with the amount of affection he showered on her.

She got out of bed and left the room with the aim of getting hot milk from the kitchen.
She padded down the stairs silently as she walked to the kitchen and made one. Taking the hot mug up to her room, she decided to check on Lydia on the way to see how she was handling the cold weather.

She quietly opened the door to Lydia's room, wondering why Lydia hadn't been locking the door as she always had in their family house.

The room was dark but she could make out Lydia's form on the bed and...wait, what was that? Moans?
Then she saw her sister squirming on the bed and muttering words that came out as sensual moans.

The girl was having a wet dream!

Annabelle almost giggled at that but the words she heard her sister uttering wiped off any form of amusement.

She inched closer to Lydia, just to be sure of what she was hearing and she frowned when she confirmed it.

'Oh D, yes...yes, like that...don't stop please...I want more of you...yes David, taste me like you taste her....take me, all of me...you don't know what you do to me...only the sight of your sexy self makes me wet af...!'

And so on.

Annabelle froze in shock. This wasn't happening! Her sister desired her husband? How? Why? Since when?

She almost woke her up but decided against it. What would she say? Ask her why she was having an erotic dream that involved her husband? Her hands shook, the milk in her hand threatening to slip through her fingers.

She wondered briefly what David would have done if he were the one to have walked in. Would he have just walked away or grant her wish and desires?

Because most men who catches a woman having a wet dream about them usually make it a reality for them.

She gasped. Lydia desired her husband. This is not good!

She quickly left the room in irritation and walked over to the room where David slept.
She quietly slipped in and closed the door as she saw him sprawled on the bed in a deep gently slumber, shirtless and she wondered whether his body was made of stone as he didn't seem like someone who was cold.

No longer having the appetite to take the milk, she placed it on the bedside table then swallowed deeply as she placed one knee on the bed and then the other as gently as she could so as not to wake him up.

She lay down beside him, gently shifting close to him until she could feel the heat of his body, then she slowly raised the duvet over them and closed her eyes. At least, she no longer felt that cold.